Kreatious Photography Spree!

General discussion about Kreatious!

Kreatious Photography Spree!

by pyrusbrawler30 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:29 pm

Hey guys, been a while since I've made one of these huh?

So down to business. Not too long ago I was chatting with a few people in Donor Chat, and the topic of screenshots came up. I showed a few of mine off, and got some great feedback that I apparently have quite an eye for these. Somewhere in that conversation, screenshots of the server popped up! That gave me an idea. What If I were to go around the server taking screenshots of the iconic builds, towns, and waypoints? I could compile them into a scrapbook of sorts, and it'd be pretty neat!

Just some examples of my screenshots in other games:
Spoiler:
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
ARK: Survival Evolved

As for Minecraft, expect shots not too unlike this:

This is the kind of thing I'll be doing around the server. I will be using my texture pack for the shots, unless there is one you would like to request! In addition, I will always be using Chocapic's extreme shaders, as Minecraft looks horridly dull without shaders in general.

Right then! Interested? If you have a location you'd like me to visit, let me know! Give me the Name of the place if it has one, coordinates, and a nearby waypoint! I'll look by, and if I think it's worthy, I'll include it in the scrap book! For your location, tell me from what angles you'd like me to shoot, or maybe just have me freestyle. Each location can have 3 shots, otherwise I'd get far too many! >.<

Note: I currently am working with an old 900p monitor that i believe is dying on me. I won't be starting the tour until i get a new one, which will be a clean 1440p! Gonna get as nice shots as possible!
pyrusbrawler30
Resident

Re: Kreatious Photography Spree!

by V3N0M_123 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:31 pm

Do that one wp called almaha
V3N0M_123
Resident

Re: Kreatious Photography Spree!

by DJ_Skittlez » Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:48 pm

cool bruh
DJ_Skittlez

Return to General Discussion