[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - Osum54 Ban Appeal

Osum54 Ban Appeal

Denied Ban Appeals will be moved here

Moderator: Moderator

Osum54 Ban Appeal

by osum54 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:57 pm

Your in-game name: osum54
Person who banned you: max
Reason given for ban: autorelog
Reason(s) you should be unbanned: never been told auto relogs were against the rules, the whole server had been having timeouts, and not only when I’m at my base max. I was trying to combat the issue by coming back online for afking my go farm, it may create lag for nearby people, but from what I’ve seen I time-out everywhere not only at my farm. Also a auto relog against the rules, debatable, but since you seem to know everything I won’t use it unless we come to some sort of conclusion.
osum54

Re: Osum54 Ban Appeal

by maxmmm1501 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:12 pm

A) According to shady, he told you it was against the rules. Ask any mod and they would say its against the rules.
B) Yes auto-relog bots are against the rules. Yes, I do seem to know everything because I'm a moderator and It's my job to know the rules ;^)
I don't appreciate the lack of respect towards authority. Last time you had a question about a rule and asked me you didn't like my answer, so you asked zerg. Turns out I was right!? odd. In the steam chat with zerg telling him the server was down he saw you were using a login bot and said "bad osum!!!." Huh. Wow. I know what the rules are?!?

Your ban has been adjusted to the length it would be if I had started with a 30 minute ban originally and doubled until you stopped. (30 min at 10:51, 1h at 11:21, 2h at 12:21, 4h at 2:21 [ending 6:21]. Within this 4 hour ban [2:57] this appeal was posted, you were given a 202 minute ban at 3:01 and it will expire at 6:23, approximately when the 4h ban would end.)

Edit: By the way since I'm not sure if it's showing you the whole ban message when you login it says "This is how long your ban would be following the standard procedure. No auto-relog bots allowed."
maxmmm1501

by osum54 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:16 pm

shady said it might be against the rules, never said it was against. I would respect you more if you gave me a reason to Max. In the beginning you were a good mod but you and your team of 3 ice, you, and sdor always harass other players, so you do not deserve respect without giving respect.
osum54

by maxmmm1501 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:24 pm

So instead of perhaps asking someone who knew for sure you decided to continue using it anyway.
https://i.imgur.com/TA5mGQo.png

Shady: not sure auto logging is allowed
osum: don't speak of it then

"not sure" and "not sure if" are slightly different in meaning, not sure seems to imply that they do not believe the thing they are saying. Either way whether he told you or not, whether you asked or not, doesn't matter. You did it and it was not allowed.

As per the rules, "Do not use any modifications that give you an unfair advantage over those who do not."
You had the unfair advantage of staying logged in after timeouts while afk that others did not have. This got you more items then they could have by afking.

I didn't say respect towards me. I said respect towards authority. I don't care what you think of me personally and this is not the place to argue about that, but you are simply ignoring the enforcement of rules given by moderators.
maxmmm1501

by osum54 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:28 pm

no they don't have very different meanings at all really. I've already gone over the rule you tried to use. It isn't a unfair advantage, because anyone can get it for, listen to this, FREEEEEE.

Edit:Also I can't ask you anyways, because guess what, you're never on?????
osum54

by maxmmm1501 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:30 pm

Yes hello I would like to xray on your server.
Oh that isnt allowed? yes it is
yeah I use this mod to xray
Im allowed to xray because anybody can get this mod
yeah its not against the rules anybody can get this xray mod FREEEEEEEEEEEE
maxmmm1501

by SDOR3 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:26 pm

SDOR3

Return to Denied Ban Appeals