[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - Banned wrongly and accused of using alts

Banned wrongly and accused of using alts

Denied Ban Appeals will be moved here

Moderator: Moderator

Banned wrongly and accused of using alts

by V3N0M_123 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:49 pm

Your in-game name: V3N0M_123
Person who banned you: Icefang113
Reason given for ban: Venom alt, griefing Pej
Reason(s) you should be unbanned:
Firstly, PR0X_X_Predator is not my alt. He is my friend, and he has been on teamspeak independantly, and was banned for xray.
Second, neither is Predator_13x, he is my big brother, who is a builder on Fyre UK, and has played with people like Shen before. The only alt I have, is DAMMIT_JIM, which is actually my real account, and I'm pretty sure I never used it to grief anything.
Third, I should not be given a ban for this, as I have never been banned for griefing before. This is an example of inadequate questioning before giving a ban, and is totally unreasonable, another thing that was unreasonable, was that you continued to ban after I said, multiple times, they were not my alts, and then proceeded to ban me and say 'Oh well' afterwards (I know this because I was on skype with Emerald and Bravo). Is this how a moderator should act? I don't really care if I get unbanned or not, this is just clearing this up, and since Ice has just deleted me from skype, I think this is totally unfair towards me. I have proof to argue my case that my only alt is dammit_jim, to show that these accounts are in fact, not mine, and any other excuse you may have for banning me. Just because there is more than 1 account on my ip, doesn't mean they're my alts. I let other people use my laptop too. I'm not saying I didn't grief Pej, I did, however I do not deserve a 2hr ban, or any ban for it, and the unfair treatment towards me from Icefang, seriously, what the hell man.

And as for people such as Max, who will probably side with Ice and tell me 'You quit so why do you care', why does it concern you so much about my own affairs with the server?
V3N0M_123
Resident

Re: Banned wrongly and accused of using alts

by VVX1000 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:18 pm

Support Kreatious by:
1. Voting on PMC, MS and MSL!
2. Donating to the server, you get many cool commands and you get to know the server better!
VVX1000

by V3N0M_123 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:35 pm

I can't be bothered to quote anything so, first, the two accounts; PR0X and Predator have not played on the server for over a year. Maybe 2 years. Neither of them griefed, PR0X was banned for xray, I was there, and predator has not had any bans at all. As for the logs, I know that the logs do not lie, but I am being 100% honest that I DID NOT break a trap door. If I had done I would have acknowledged that, as I did the banners. There is no reason for me to lie about logs. If I agreed with the logs, I would not be making this appeal. I have also never been banned for griefing, the only bans I've ever had are swearing. As for 'me not caring if this is approved', like I said after that, it's just to clear this up, and since Ice deleted me from Skype, this is the only place I can argue my case, to clear up that 'You did not need to post this'. You didn't need to quote this tbh. I do not deserve a 2 hour ban, a 30 min or 1hr sure. But this does not speak for the reason Icefang deleted me from skype after I appealed to him. I won't go into this since it is not related to the ban as such. As for 'any account on your ip is your responsibility', I acknowledge that it is server rule, but this isn't really fair to everyone.

P.S You don't have to say in your reply 'Like I've said twice now', as I did not argue against it when you were typing it, was I?
V3N0M_123
Resident

by maxmmm1501 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:17 pm

maxmmm1501

by VVX1000 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:09 am

Support Kreatious by:
1. Voting on PMC, MS and MSL!
2. Donating to the server, you get many cool commands and you get to know the server better!
VVX1000

Return to Denied Ban Appeals