[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - Unfair Ban

Unfair Ban

Denied Ban Appeals will be moved here

Moderator: Moderator

Unfair Ban

by stonewarrior246 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:06 am

So, i said some things like bad words and stuff like that cause a player got me angry and i have anger problems. To let these problems out, i went into PRIVATE CHAT and yelled. Wark still banned me for the hour.... i did this in private chat, no one saw it but me and someone in there who joined for no reason. i did not deserve the ban because i was in private chat.. private- no one but you and some people know about secretly... So i decided to tell wark this: this is only a warning to me and you... if i get unfair ban again... I WILL STOP THE #ALLHAILWARK TWEETS and you can go back to being a boring mod... now this is not a threat, im just giving a warning to you that i got unfairly banned... :roll:
stonewarrior246

Re: Unfair Ban

by Neko92 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:58 am

Neko92
Veteran

Re: Unfair Ban

by WARKRANK » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:30 am

First of all your ban appeal should read like this:

Your in-game name:
Person who banned you:
Reason given for ban:
Reason(s) you should be unbanned:

Now let's talk about what you said in channel C1, which is open to any player that chooses to use it and is not a private channel. You used profanity to threaten a violent sexual act upon a player in game and then referred to that individual with a racial slur. All of this was done in a channel open to other players, some of which complained in game about it at the time. This was in no way acceptable. You posted this feeble attempt at an appeal but the ban has since expired making this a waste of my time to read. If this makes me a "boring" mod then okay I'm fine with that, but all players must follow the rules. I would hope that you refrain from using language like that in game or to anyone you might meet in your life because there is nothing acceptable about it.

Since this ban has long expired I am going to move this to the denied section.
WARKRANK

Return to Denied Ban Appeals