Denied Ban Appeals will be moved here

Moderator: Moderator

My BAN Appeal

by Creampie_vs_Face » Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:01 am

Your in-game name: Creampie_Vs_Face
Person who banned you: Nezark123
Reason given for ban: "Killing JuddTheStuds horses and lying about it"
Reason(s) you should be unbanned:
Though a 20 hour ban is not a long one; I definitely don't like to be 1. LIED about 2. Banned and not given a chance to explain myself.
To start off, I only just started getting back on minecraft (As for four days i was sick with an 103.5 fever) And when i did get on it was to check for messages from pumpkinzheaded, fix things up around the town I'm building outside of Horridbad's FOR Horribad as an over- flow etc;
As far as Judd's horses go; This is EXACTLY what happened (Since no on bothered to ask -- Just ban)
I have really bad internet.. The kind of internet where you can't even walk to the bathroom and keep all 4 bars bad; So my game often gets VERY laggy -- I was exploring the town AS I USUALLY DO (to see if there was any new establishments), and walked across the stream behind my house to get to the other side which is BEHIND Judds stable - when i ended up lagging out (Judd was standing there and saw the whole thing; he asked me afterwards what i was doing!) My Pick hit a horse, it had a name tag, so it died and respawned.. That was when Judd asked me what i was doing and i told him, "Yo. I accidentally just hit your horse, it re-spawned, but dropped its armor.." and then told him the importance of having name- tags on spawns etc; He even asked me where his other two horses went i said "I saw them when i came on to check things last night and was wondering why they were not there today -- Theres no way they could have just gotten out either.."
Since i BREED horses, I said if he couldn't find them or his friends had taken them out and died -- I have 40 HORSES that they can pick and choose from.. and 17 at the stables i built at the current location. He then said "Alright, I'm going to eat some pizza" I said good luck, walked around, and then logged off shortly there-after.
If you know "me" you know i used to like to troll in chat (which i have stopped doing completely) .. which brings me to the second ban that i got from zerg saying i said something inappropriate at 2am.. Nobody was online and the only person i was talking to was Judd via private message.. I also asked for a name tag and met up at spawn to get one..

I didn't kill Judd's horses -- I did however knick one with my pick whilst him standing right at the front of his house; of WHICH it respawned and i got a grief alert..
Sick of people banning and not waiting to get the full story.. Im completely innocent of this..
Last edited by maxmmm1501 on Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: swearing
Creampie_vs_Face

Re: My BAN Appeal

by maxmmm1501 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:37 pm

Ban by zerg was a glitch, rarely when someone gets banned a old ban of theirs gets added onto it for a unknown reason.

As for your other ban, Ill leave that to nez to decide on, as he was the one that banned you.

Also, please refrain from swearing on the forums.
maxmmm1501

Re: My BAN Appeal

by Nezark123 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:14 am

Judd showed me all of the screenshots, and the location, you could not have hit it by accident. There's also logs of you using a bucket at the same time. The ban is expired anyways, so moving to denied.
Image ImageImage
Nezark123

Return to Denied Ban Appeals