I miss this place

Denied Ban Appeals will be moved here

Moderator: Moderator

I miss this place

by demonhunter127 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:38 am

Your in-game name:demonhunter127
Person who banned you: someoneā€¦ cant remember
Reason given for ban: trolling
Reason(s) you should be unbanned: Ok. Its been a very long time since i have been on this server. And trolling was not against the rules, i read them about everyday. Nothing i can do if i rejoin will hurt this clan. I have matured some, but one thing that you guys pissed me off was when you made fun of Christianity. And i get banned for defending it? Its ok if you guys hate Christianity. So post it on your website. I know you do because you made fun of me(don't deny it). I mean you can't have opinions on this server. It was a great server besides that part. I want to play some vanilla mine craft because the other servers are getting old. I won't cause any trouble if i get unbanned.
demonhunter127
Resident

Re: I miss this place

by Neko92 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:40 pm

You were banned by Zerg960, The admin/owner.

Was so long ago I don't remember what you did specifically but I do remember having to put you into questioning alot for preaching to people which was causing problems. We don't hate Christianity or any religion in particular. What we don't appreciate is players being harassed and you continuing to do so when asked to stop.

Furthermore 9 minutes before you posted this ban appeal, you pretty much insulted both Regular Players who had little to no involvement in your actions or consequences of them, and the Staff who merely do our best to make the server a more enjoyable place to play a harmless sandbox game and to have fun while making new friends around the world in the process.

It's ultimately Zerg's choice as he's the one who banned you. But I know I was involved in preventing you from harassing players with the preaching you did that they did not like. and your post less than 10 minutes before. I would have to say Denied, big time. There's no remorse for you, from me.
Neko92
Veteran

by demonhunter127 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:20 am

Yes this server does hate christianity because they kept on harassing me. When i defended it they banned me for some time. And I do remember you harassing me along with ice fang and cool cube or whatever his name is. I really don't want your remorse because you are a jerk to me. And lol i didn't insult regular players if you read to the end it said that i hope everything good happens to this server. Trolling wasn't against the rules i remember that. I was not preaching anything. People said crap about my God and i defended him. (Sorry for "preaching") There was no rule about defending your faith. Kreatious was a great server besides the jerks who harassed me and made fun of me. Im not saying i didn't cause problems because i did.
demonhunter127
Resident

by Irish_Ninja » Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:46 pm

That's what we're talking about. We don't want people arguing about religion in global, because nobody wins, and everyone just gets mad at everyone else. Same goes for all controversial topics. Just don't talk about them. If you have to discuss it with someone, use /msg or go to one of our 9 chat channels (/ch c1 through c9). That's what they're there for.

Still, leaving this to Zerg to make the final decision.
^Click the images to apply!
Irish_Ninja

by demonhunter127 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:51 pm

I remember talking to someone about religion over msg we were arguing, but then he reported me and i got banned for harassment. :/
demonhunter127
Resident

by Irish_Ninja » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:23 pm

Probably because it was only you arguing, or in other words, spamming him with messages.
^Click the images to apply!
Irish_Ninja

by demonhunter127 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:48 pm

I didn't spam him. We were arguing and then when he felt that he wasn't doing so well he reported me. "Probably" is not a fact. Don't say that unless you know. Thank You :). But can I please have 1 last chance at this server. What will you lose? Worst case scenario is I start something up then you ban me.. I wont cause any problems. I will try not to talk at all. If i see anything that makes me mad i will just keep on mining. I really do like this server. This was my very first server i was ever on. My friend showed it to me. I cant find any other survival servers like this one. I would love to see the new continents and new stuff added to this server. Please show me grace one last time.
demonhunter127
Resident

by Zeenoo » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:16 am

Considering it's been four months since anyone acted on this, I'm gonna go ahead and say denied.
Zeenoo

Return to Denied Ban Appeals