I feel like we can work this out.

Denied Ban Appeals will be moved here

Moderator: Moderator

I feel like we can work this out.

by beanman1212 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:09 am

Hey there everyone, before I get this started, let me just tell you guys that I love you so much and I feel like this whole messy business can be fixed and we can come out stronger as a family if we move past this.

So I got banned, perm. By... sdor? I think, it might have been Ice, i cant exactly who enacted the ban upon my pretty little head. And I would just like to say that i formally apologize the the server and all the pretty little people who play on the server, I love you guys so much :cry: . If you unban me from this perm ban, I feel like I can be a better person overall and we can all become tighter together as a strong family and community, <3

Much love and kisses
-From Beanman <3
beanman1212

Re: I feel like we can work this out.

by Icefang113 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:48 pm

Where to start, you have improper format for the ban appeal. Along with that you have no valid reason we should unban you or why you were banned. I'm going to put my foot down and say denied; you broke the rules and acted inappropriate around the younger players, I see no need for you to come back.

"Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible." -Frank Zappa
Icefang113

Re: I feel like we can work this out.

by cruiserman » Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:21 pm

I only just heard about this and your history on the server is bad. I am going to agree with icefang on this one.
I like tacos. Why you no like tacos?
http://imgur.com/ayVDmPq<< zerg
cruiserman
Veteran

Return to Denied Ban Appeals