[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - Ban appeal - Justron123

Ban appeal - Justron123

Denied Ban Appeals will be moved here

Moderator: Moderator

Ban appeal - Justron123

by boldmakes » Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:38 pm

Your in-game name:
JUSTRON123

Person who banned you:
WARKRANK

Reason given for ban:
"having me votebanned"

Reason(s) you should be unbanned:
I was standing on aquad1's house then all of the sudden he starts yelling at me in chat telling me to "get lost." I then asked him for a good reason that I should leave and WARKRANK sent me to spawn. I then went back to the house wondering what I had done to get sent to spawn when I was just standing there. Aquad then votebanned me for being on his land and I was banned for 20 minutes. When I came back WARKRANK kept teleporting to me and spamming me with "Don't mess with aquad." I then private messaged a friend asking them to voteban WARKRANK for being on my land. Then zerg was of course monitoring my private messages so he votebanned WARKRANK, then WARKRANK banned me for 6 days when aquad did the same thing and got banned for 10 minutes by WARKRANK. I find this as flat out favoritism that should not be tolerated in the community.
boldmakes

Re: Ban appeal - Justron123

by WARKRANK » Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:00 pm

You have a creative memory... First of all i politely asked you to stop pestering Aquad and you persisted anyway. After 15 minutes of you following him around and hitting him i sent you to spawn. After this you came back and did it again. I again asked you nicely to leave and you said that you were not going to let him have anything that wasn't vanilla and that you would continue bothering him to make the server a better place. After this Aquad vote banned you. After your ban was over you came back and did it again and i once more politely asked you to stop. I then teleported to you to see where you went and it was your house where you started yelling at me to leave and then had me vote banned. And on another note all of this was witnessed by Zerg960 so you can lie all you want, but we know the truth.

I unbanned you but your in game behavior needs improvement.
WARKRANK

by boldmakes » Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:26 pm

boldmakes

by WARKRANK » Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:41 pm

My screen says you are not banned.
WARKRANK

Return to Denied Ban Appeals