I NEVER SAID GERMANS WERE EVIL I WAS TALKING ABOUT NAZIS

Denied Ban Appeals will be moved here

Moderator: Moderator

I NEVER SAID GERMANS WERE EVIL I WAS TALKING ABOUT NAZIS

by demonhunter127 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:07 am

Your in-game name: demonhunter127
Person who banned you: udo
Reason given for ban: being offensive
Reason(s) you should be unbanned: Ok the reason i started pming udo was because i thought he was misusing his power as admin. i never said that germans were evil, icefang started butting in on the conversation and he asked if he was evil because he was german. i did not realize what he meant because i was talking to udo not ice fang. not worrying about what icefang said. i am german as well as both of them, i did not. let me repeat I DID NOT MEAN TO OFFEND EITHER OF THEM. i just wanted to be an idiot to udo. then everyone started saying crap i did not say during questioning. too many people were talking for me to say anything that would have made sense. udo asked me where i lived because i told him my house caught on fire. i told him and he said what does that have to do with anything. so please unban me i did not mean to offend anyone
demonhunter127
Resident

Re: I NEVER SAID GERMANS WERE EVIL I WAS TALKING ABOUT NAZIS

by Udo51 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:53 pm

10 bans, 2 warnings (One is for a hacked client..)
You've been around long enough, you've been banned enough not to mention warned.. You should know the rules especially when you're being questioned

You kept throwing around your home was almost set on fire and tried to link it to the Nazi's so thats why I asked where you lived, and since you live in (you know where) there is no possible way..

Seldom do I see you doing anything beneficial to the community.. so... denied
Sdor says some PG-13 stuff
Spoiler:
Udo51

Return to Denied Ban Appeals