[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - Teslaterror ban appeal (Read carefully this time)

Teslaterror ban appeal (Read carefully this time)

Denied Ban Appeals will be moved here

Moderator: Moderator

Teslaterror ban appeal (Read carefully this time)

by Teslaterror » Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:00 am

IGN: Teslaterror
Moderator who banned: Zeenoo for 3 days
Reasons for banned: Burning down Pyrus's trees and Accused of stealing Iron blocks
Reasons why I should I be Unbanned:

I didn't steal any of Pyrus's iron blocks, I mined the Iron from nearby a stream and can show you where i mined it. I will admit that i did burn down pyrus's tree for stress reilief cause He irked me with the 3 beacons bullcrap*, I got pissed and burned down his trees to annoy him as he annoyed me. I also advise that you cannot change Who I am for who I am is what I am, if you don't like it yancy, Please exit the building and kindly shut the door on your way out because I do not tolerate those who try to change my personality because I have been with kreatious for approximately three years, even when I was cast away for three months by grapenomma for a Lava accident; in that time I was banned from the server, I still longed for the sanctity of Kreatious even during the Moonlight Nightmare where I had to face every day when I logged in of being in the living hell of being hunted constantly. My loyalty for the server was earned back then but do you wish to lose it even after I have been helping Harmania and Awesome City as well as creating a video detailing the region's communities, promoting Rheville and the server providing the IP for the server on youtube on my channel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-_WIL0Q6Ps

*(Rant: Seriously that is beyond greedy and selfish, He isn't getting my vote for veteran, Hell with those two other beacons, RGisland and Awesome city could have waypoints by now but noooo....He can't help out others like I have been with my tunnel network, At least I am trying to be helpful in my own way while he sits around in his domain waiting for someone to pay for a lot when a number of us town owners are giving lots away.Do you realize how difficult it is to fast travel to the eastern part of the Azergean Sea, 7sss's town is the hardest place to get to without any waypoints in the region)
Teslaterror

Re: Teslaterror ban appeal (Read carefully this time)

by pyrusbrawler30 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:10 am

pyrusbrawler30
Resident

by Teslaterror » Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:07 pm

Nah, I am just making you feel guilty. :lol:

Seriously though, if I had three beacons, I would keep one for Rheville, Give one to RGisland's owner and one to 7sss for his town because these towns need waypoints. See tesla not an entirely bad person. :mrgreen:
Teslaterror

by Zeenoo » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:57 pm

First, I never stated you stole the iron blocks. You were banned for griefing them, which the logs clearly show you did.

Second, you changed your story. Now you're saying that you griefed the trees on purpose, meaning you lied to us yesterday.

Third, it's not a matter of other people having a problem with your behavior. I'll make it easy for you: you WILL change your behavior, or you will be permanently banned. Last thing we need on this server is another drama queen.

Fourth, and the reason you will now wait out your ban, don't send me messages titled 'Dipwad'. You've got to be a royal idiot if you thought sending me that PM was going to help your cause.

Denied. With prejudice.
Zeenoo

Return to Denied Ban Appeals