21Dachshund21 was banned by Irish_Ninja for 12 hours

Denied Ban Appeals will be moved here

Moderator: Moderator

21Dachshund21 was banned by Irish_Ninja for 12 hours

by 21Dachshund21 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:46 am

Your in-game name: 21Dachshund21, I've noticed most people have the same forum name as IGN.. just saying.
Person who banned you:Irish_Ninja ; 12 Hours
Reason given for ban: Breaking a cobblestone block
2013-02-16_23.20.17.png

Reason(s) you should be UN-banned: Well, I personally think this is a silly grief-ban ratio, he mentioned that there were other instances, but when I asked for an example, not were provided. I understand that previous bans do indeed effect the ban time, but I do not suggest that it effect it that much. eve would normally give me a kick, much less than a 12 hour ban. Either you should un-ban me, lessen the ban time, or, *3rd time I've done this on the forums* Possible make eve more strict? I know eve can not factor in emotional turmoil, but come on. That's a 12 hour difference between the staffs judgement and the... robots.. judgement.
Spoiler:
Haha, you though there was going to be something in this spoiler. Well, there is not. *Holds down W key* :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
*cringes fedora*
21Dachshund21
Resident

Re: 21Dachshund21 was banned by Irish_Ninja for 12 hours

by Irish_Ninja » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:06 pm

I did not go out and find you an example because I felt it was a waste of my time as a moderator, since I can see every time you break a block on someone else's land from my chat. I usually give people the benefit of the doubt on those, but when it's the same person showing up in my feed, over and over, that's when I get curious. BUT if you want an example, how about when I teleported to your for breaking someone's plant pots? That's a good one. Now you can put the "you didn't provide any examples" stuff to rest.

The entire night, I had been receiving complaints about you bothering new players. Going into their homes and not leaving when asked. I combined that into your ban.

As for it being 12 hours, we go by your warn list. I noticed a whole bunch of notes on there about griefing, harassment, reasonable evidence to assume you've been hacking, more harassment, and pvp-related complaints. These all influence how I ban. Had you only had a single warning about any of that, the ban would have been significantly shorter, but that wasn't the case.

Sooo... I'm calling this denied. Not just because it's already expired, but because I think you knew quite well that what you were doing was against the rules and frowned upon. I hope I don't have to have the conversation with you again.
^Click the images to apply!
Irish_Ninja

Return to Denied Ban Appeals