[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - Autobanned D:

Autobanned D:

Denied Ban Appeals will be moved here

Moderator: Moderator

Autobanned D:

by Damek928 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:59 am

IGN: Damek928
Person who banned you: Eve (Autobanned)
Reason given for ban: Greiving Neko92s STEP
Reason you should be unbanned: I was making a new shopping mall in the end, but as I was building it Neko had permissions in one corned of the area and it autobanned me. I would like to be unbanned so I could finish my shop and if possible could I get someone to /ov me so I can build there easier.

Thanks,
Damek
Damek928
Resident

Re: Autobanned D:

by Irish_Ninja » Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:07 am

From what I hear, Neko allowed you to build the road and around that circular area in the End. Not a shopping mall. That's something you're going to have to ask Neko permission for, considering it's technically his land. For now, I'm leaving it up to Neko to decide this one.

I'd like to point out, that this is becoming something of an issue as of late. I'm sure you wouldn't be too fond of someone just building a shopping mall in Stoneforge, because you allowed them to help build some roads. We had a discussion about this kind of thing, and we decided we need to hold Veterans to the same standards as defaults and residents. After all, they're supposed to be setting the example. It wouldn't be fair to give you the special treatment on this one. So we'll wait for Neko.
^Click the images to apply!
Irish_Ninja

by Damek928 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:11 am

Neko doesnt own the end. People have dug endstone in the end and have ownership in different places. Other people have built building in the end and they dont need to ask before they start building.
Damek928
Resident

by Irish_Ninja » Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:16 am

He's the one who made that area what it is today. It's something you will have to speak to him about. Maybe he doesn't want a shopping mall right there?
Irish_Ninja

by Damek928 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:19 am

He is not the one that made it. There were many others that have and put more work into than he has. He just placed some obsidan by the portal. Vini, Omgitsjosh, and me are the ones that build the rest of it and work to keep the end looking nice. Neko doesnt own the end or have anymore right to it
Damek928
Resident

by Irish_Ninja » Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:35 am

Ok, I'm getting no straight answers about who owns what. I consider the area a town, and it doesn't appear to have any definite owner.
I'm going to unban, but do not build it until we can come to some kind of consensus about this mall. I still suggest asking Neko before building there, as he has the highest land claim at the moment. Otherwise, there is a chance it could be removed, assuming there was a plan for that area.
Irish_Ninja

by Damek928 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:42 am

Okay well i just talked to zerg and thought it was a good idea so i guess that settles that

Damek928
Resident

by Irish_Ninja » Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:45 am

Still, wait to build it. Nobody is /oving it yet, and you'll just get autobanned again.
Irish_Ninja

by Neko92 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:01 am

Neko92
Veteran

by kieranchocian » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:39 pm

Regarding the picture, it sorta seems like zerg was suggesting building it in 'the new end' (Damek's platform).
kieranchocian
Veteran

Next

Return to Denied Ban Appeals