Denied Ban Appeals will be moved here

Moderator: Moderator

ban appeal destined to fail

by aceflamingo23 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:35 am

Your in-game name: aceflamingo23
Person who banned you: Irish
Reason given for ban: Being sad
Reason(s) you should be unbanned:
Irish bans me for my emotions and that is not right. Even the psychologist said i cannot control how I feel so why do all of you exclude me for it? You are just like the people at my school who always want me to shut up and go away. No one understands me none of you do either. You are all convincing me even further that I am a worthless and terrible person.
aceflamingo23

Re: ban appeal destined to fail

by Irish_Ninja » Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:32 am

I explained to you, Ace. This isn't about you being sad, or whether or not I believe that you have emotional issues. That is completely irrelevant at this point. I banned you because you have been told numerous times, by just about every moderator on our server, that you need to stop with the 'I hate myself' business. We don't want to hear whining every time you log in. That isn't what we're here for; there are people who have a profession in that business, and Neko has given you several sources. You have a choice of whether or not to press that enter key after typing something; if it has anything to do with emotional problems, DO NOT POST IT.
We've given you ample advice on how to handle your problems, but you absolutely refuse to take that advice. You have not let us help you whatsoever. The only resolution that has done us any good is to ban or mute you. And that's what's going to continue happening to you, Ace, if you do not lay off the whining. We've been nice this entire time; but you're starting to take advantage of us.

Denied.
^Click the images to apply!
Irish_Ninja

Return to Denied Ban Appeals