/mail Sending swears to Callidogg, Being a nuisance (…)

Denied Ban Appeals will be moved here

Moderator: Moderator

/mail Sending swears to Callidogg, Being a nuisance (…)

by alan_x_zhu » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:30 am

Banned by Arjan
Duration: 1 day
Ban reason: Being a nuisance in the past week, sending /mail swears to Callidogg

Ban appeal: Tired of Kreatious, tired of *BEEP* GRassholes and *BEEP* pieces of *BEEP* from Arcation coming on here to rant about how zerg crashed kreatious.com and stole all the money, etc. Tired of Minecraft in general, tired of trolls, tired of Zeenoo, tired of Ace, tired of my ban record, tired of being griefed, tired of so called _power abuse_, tired of bans, tired of some veterans that represent kreatious, etc. Everything I put on here will be hit/reflected back by a moderator or anyone who handles the ban appeals with "quotation marks" Tired of noobs who screw you over big time. Tired of idiots who /pm me telling me I should go "suck my grandmother's *BEEP*". Tired of having everything I build on here have little or no effect on my accomplishments. Tired of lowering myself to such a shameful level of pride and well-being to play on a game server with online people who think they're God. I made this "ban appeal" to get an explanation from some "moderators" on here and to get some criticism. I really have no remorse for the reason for my ban, because IMHO, that person deserved fully enough what i had /mailed him. The "being a nuisance in the past week" didn't really mean anything in the reason for a ban. What can I possibly say in this paragraph that does not get lollygagged by the moderators? Nothing, besides expecting to type up a full sad and emotionally-charged appeal telling the people that moderate and regulate Kreatious how mighty and high up they are. I will be waiting for the defensive tight-up "we will extend the ban to perm." and "you deserve it" and "Your extensive ban record made us do so otherwise."
Last edited by kieranchocian on Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Please don't swear
alan_x_zhu

Re: /mail Sending swears to Callidogg, Being a nuisance (…)

by Zeenoo » Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:14 am

Denied. If you want to contest the ban, then do so. Rants against other players will get you nowhere.
Zeenoo

Return to Denied Ban Appeals