[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - Ban Appeal (Request thingy)

Ban Appeal (Request thingy)

Denied Ban Appeals will be moved here

Moderator: Moderator

Ban Appeal (Request thingy)

by Damek928 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:45 pm

Mod who banned you: icefang
Time you were banned: 1 hr I guess its 90 min now.... Ok I dont know now it keeps changing?!?
Reason: "Doing a public service, by making the public endermen farm work better" Quote from zerg!
So yeah Jakulus made a room that had 100ish endermen in it making endermen farms not work, so i put some water in it making the farms work. Then icefagn banned me. So if you dont unban me fine i can now do homework :D So i guess this is more of a request. If you are going to ban me please at least ban Jakulus for the multiple times he griefed my endermen farm and never got banned. He actually broke blocks and messed up other things. Meanwhile all i did was help the people complaining about endermen farms not working!

ANSWER TO ICEFANGS QUESTION: Since you must of not read it clearly it wasnt for personal benefit it was to make ALL endermen farms work. Endermen would spawn in there and just sit there ruining rates. If you are not clear with endermen spawning in the end there is a maximum number of endermen that can spawn. This thing he build messed with EVERYONE's stuff. I would also like it removed because it is located too close to mine. This is causing mine not to work and all those that helped to make mine and all those that bought access lose out because of something one person did.
Last edited by Damek928 on Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Damek928
Resident

Re: Ban Appeal (Request thingy)

by tempestfeir » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:47 pm

Due to the troll nature of this post, I hereby proceed to request a movement to increase the ban of damek and his alt(s) for 24hours
tempestfeir
Resident

by Icefang113 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:53 pm

"Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible." -Frank Zappa
Icefang113

by Damek928 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:45 am

Please read above ^^^
Damek928
Resident