[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - Banned.

Banned.

Approved Ban Appeals will be moved to this section

Moderator: Moderator

Banned.

by TheZaqwsxz » Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:04 am

Your in-game name: Zaqwsxz...
Person who banned you: cruiserman
Reason given for ban: 3 day ban: greifing and hacking here whut?
Reason(s) you should be unbanned: Firstly, i was at your house to give Shadow a present. Second i had to eat breakfast and Shadow killed me, with all my valuables. Thirdly you, sonic and others robbed me. I setjobed at your house just for my stuff and you spawn kill me. Irish was the only one that tried to help.. Then you banned me for greif and hacking.. and for the reason for hacking, i was just saying "automine ftw" which i wasn't using.
TheZaqwsxz
Resident

Re: Banned.

by Shadowofrsr » Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:13 am

You admitted to free camming and other hacks I have seen you admit to them. You have also admitted to using Nodus on kreatious on the forums. Also you did use it I watched you break 2 cobblestone in about 5 seconds total as did x_Kyro_x there is no way you can do that with your fist. You griefed into cruisers vault and you died in the lava on the floor where I was trying to make obsidian that is not my fault that is your fault for logging out in another persons house where things can be changed without any notice to you or any reason to tell you. Also just because you came to give me a 'present' does not give you any right to grief into cruisers vault at all ever.
Shadowofrsr
Resident

by Irish_Ninja » Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:24 am

I'd also like to point out that this is Zaq's FIRST offense for anything hack-related. (Or grief related, for that matter.) It's against Kreatious' policy to use such a lengthy ban on the first offense for something such as this. Not only that, but I watched as both Sonic and Cruiser put Zaq into question, trolled him, then left him in there after Sonic logged out. I was not given a straight answer as to why he was left, other than "I was questioning him, not you," which clearly wasn't the case.

If it were up to me, this would be approved, or at the VERY LEAST shortened to a few hours, IF someone can provide proof of automine being used. However, after using my own judgement, and unbanning Zaq after such an outrageous ban, I was consulted*, about it being "against mod policy" to unban someone without asking the mod's permission, whom did the banning.
Spoiler:
*Consulted: (b*tched at, by multiple other "vtns"/mods,)

I feel intimidated to the point where I'm not going to make a decision here, without worrying about being trolled by these people yet again. I just hope someone on our moderating team is conscious of what's going on, and can agree with me on this one. But like I said, I don't want to have deal with those players acting the way they did, so for now, I'm sitting back and letting someone else make an educated decision on this matter.
^Click the images to apply!
Irish_Ninja

by TheZaqwsxz » Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:27 am

Firstly, I didn't do freecam toggle lol, like i said i was joking >.> Second I didn't break it in 5 secs... o.o
TheZaqwsxz
Resident

by cruiserman » Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:32 am

Wasnt it your words vets should be held higher to the rules Irish? And if thats the case then I see no reason to unban.
I like tacos. Why you no like tacos?
http://imgur.com/ayVDmPq<< zerg
cruiserman
Veteran

by Irish_Ninja » Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:46 am

Cruiser, let me explain something to you about what you just pointed out.

THAT was a 20 minute ban after two verbal warnings, for language. I know this, I warned Shadow myself.

THIS is a four day ban for joking about hacks, and allegedly breaking a few blocks with NO warning.

And I said I would be all in favour of a few hours ban (even which, is more than we'd give a first-time hacker who isn't a vtn), provided there is some evidence of him doing what you're all saying he did. But as far as I've seen, that's not the case. Yes, vtns should be held at a higher standard. Yes, I expect them to know the rules. But anyone who says a misinterpreted joke should warrant a 4 day ban, without any form of legitimate questioning, or warning about his behaviour, is very much in need of some educating on how bans work around here.
^Click the images to apply!
Irish_Ninja

by cruiserman » Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:09 am

Oh well I saw those so called fake bans and I doubled the last one. I know how bans work here. So maybe we should clean up the bans?
I like tacos. Why you no like tacos?
http://imgur.com/ayVDmPq<< zerg
cruiserman
Veteran

by TheZaqwsxz » Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:14 am

yea >.> I could get a couple of hours banned for greifing. Sorry >.<
TheZaqwsxz
Resident

by cruiserman » Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:19 am

Then what about the hacking?