[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - *YOUR* Change to Kreatious

*YOUR* Change to Kreatious

Serious discussion about major changes to Kreatious happens here!

Re: *YOUR* Change to Kreatious

by emosewa6 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:10 am

emosewa6
Resident

by TheKielEnforcer » Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:53 pm

Yeahhhh I finally have a reason to make this list! BTW Kreatious is the best server I've ever played on and I hope that it keeps continuing to grow for many years to come. None of these comments are trying to critisize they are to critique.(Did I spell ANY of those right? I honestly don't care) Without further talk here is my list:
1. Like the one person said be able to have more then one home. I don't think that you should be able to have more then 3 at the most though. A command could be like /home1, /home2, etc. It could also be named like you can call one town, base, friends house, etc.
2. We should be more active in Global chat. I can recall tons of times when I said something in chat and 10 minutes later NO ONE has said anything. Sometimes I play for 15 minutes and the only messages I see are username left or username joined.
3. We should do more events and things. It would be cool if there was a Christmas Tree at spawn for presents, we did the pumpkin or egg hunt more often, spleef games,etc.
4. Map clean up days. I don't think it should be once a week or even once every two weeks. I just think we should have them more often. Once a month people can help destroy ugly abandoned buildings that have been blown up or scavenged. It would greatly improve how nice the server looks, especially old spawn.
5. We should do in some way a community project system or something. I really like working on a large project with a group of people. It lifts some of the burden of resources, time, and work.
6. We should try to keep old spawn alive. Like I said above we could do map clean up days. Like I said above we can do more community events. We can do a mall or something as a comminity project as I said above. I for one would love to have a place where we can admire each others small builds like I could build a TV station and someone else could build a museum.

So in a summary I think we should have a more strong community then we have now(not that the community isn't strong this is the server with the strongest community I've ever played on), we should try to not forget about old spawn and what was on it, keep people having a reason to be active, have more events, and try to have little plugins that won't make it non-vanilla but will aid in players there time on Kreatious.

If I wanted to get a friend to play I would say "Hey do you want to play on the best minecraft server ever with me?"
Not that my friends ever play anything other then GTA V or COD Black Ops. I mean COME ON. Try playing some quality unique stuff like Splatoon or Mario Maker for once!(Sorry for the mini rant). Thanks for reading my answer! 8-) :D :) ;)
How can you be sure that you never miss your target? Shoot first, and whatever you hit, call it your target.- Anonymous
TheKielEnforcer
Resident

by ThisIsMYNameBro » Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:09 am

step 1. shut down server
step 2. eat the booty
step 3. die
ThisIsMYNameBro
Resident

Re: *YOUR* Change to Kreatious - Javid74

by javid74 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:20 am

Honestly the server is ok. I am a bit disappointed that it has a much smaller playerbase than say, 2013-2014 new years eve (that was amazing.) This does increase our tight bond as a community though, so its ok. More events like the pumpkin hunt and random /hostevents are great ways to pump some life into the server. An update to the /rules is long overdue, I think all of those signs and the general long time it takes to learn the rules compared to say, the rotating midair paragraph thing I see on other servers (sorry don't know what it is called) is a big reason new players just chuck it and leave in the first few minutes. Its not really that bad though, so its not as urgent. If I were to advertise this it would be to a few friends. I would also ask a fellow YouTuber (he has like 10 or 20k subs) to make a vid on it or make a list of his favorite servers with this one included. I really can't think of much else, since this server is so great on it's own. The staff are the most active I have ever seen, and the amazing community is why I come back for more. Best server I have played, stat. I hope many more will say the same.
javid74

Re: *YOUR* Change to Kreatious - Javid74

by maxmmm1501 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:15 pm

[quote="javid74"]I am a bit disappointed that it has a much smaller playerbase than say, 2013-2014 new years eve (that was amazing.)quote]

This is pretty much what this post is attempting to lead to fixing :)
maxmmm1501

1.11.2 update

by mathmonster » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:34 pm

Biggest thing we need is 1.11.2
I dont come online much anymore because my launcher defaults to 1.11, so upgrading the server would be great.
mathmonster

Re: 1.11.2 update

by maxmmm1501 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:57 pm

maxmmm1501

by mathmonster » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:00 pm

mathmonster

by maxmmm1501 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:31 pm

maxmmm1501

Koala's two cents

by deathkoala72 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:36 am

Honestly I think an update will do wonders for the server and its (current) lack of players. I mean there are the regulars who all have immense hours on the server but in order to get more people like that we need to motivate new players to stick around, and even first bring them in the door... I think being in an older version of mc is kreatious closing the door on a lot of new potential players, not all but a fair majority.

I know that the update is in the works at the moment so we will have to see what effect that has in the short term to plan for the future. I also think that if a lot of people have fallen off playing they may not follow the server too closely after that so just updating might not bring people back. I agree with javid that we need to advertise, maybe try and get a bigger youtuber to promote the server, play on it for a while and show off some of the amazing builds we have, show off the amazing community that we have built here. Kreatious has the potential to be the powerhouse server it once was we as a community just need to put in the effort, we need to donate more, vote more, try and promote the server to our friends, even people we dont know XD. I think we can do it peeps, just requires a little effort.

P.S
I love this server, and I know I have been a little inactive lately but thats going to change big for the next little while, got my inspiration and enthusiasm back :D Life got a little hectic but seems to have settled :)
deathkoala72
Veteran

PreviousNext

Return to Serious Discussion