Bye <3

Leaving Kreatious temporarily? Going on holiday for a week? Tell everyone here, so we know what you're up to!

Bye <3

by YoshiUchiha » Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:59 pm

This is gonna be my farewell to Kreatious. I have lost interest in Minecraft, and I have been very busy, with work & I got married a few months ago. But when I do get chances to play, I usually just play another game. I hope you can all understand. Still love ya Neko <3. Shady is the coolest guy on the planet!
YoshiUchiha
Donor

Re: Bye <3

by ShadyVale » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:56 pm

Hey, Yoshi. Sad to see you go, but I know what you mean.
I said to Kenster not long ago that "I wish I could get excited about coming here the way I used to."
Truth is, If I didn't force myself to get on and work the farms to restock the food machine at spawn, I'd hardly be here if at all.

I hope everything goes well for you, my friend.
Try not to work yourself too hard, and always make time for your wife and family.

Cya when I cya 8-)

p.s. I've been thinking about that tunnel idea. Maybe someday we can make it happen.
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." -The Doctor
ShadyVale

by Neko92 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:20 am

Family First. I get it. Now who will I make rude comments to while their wife is looking :3

Alot of people seem to be leaving. Gotta grow up sometime I guess. <.<
Neko92
Veteran

by kenster1965 » Sat May 07, 2016 4:24 pm

Hate to see you go Yosh, we had some fun in the neither.

Ya not cool that many folks are leaving, but if you look at the 'normal' waves with anything this is just a low one. I've see many first time's to Kreatiuos in the last month and figure 1 out of 10 stay for awhile and 1 out of 50 become 'ol timers we are doing OK. (Figures crossed)

We as Mods, Vets, and Donors need to make sure they are following the rules but are also haveing fun and want good 'ol vanilla MC with a Kreatiuos twist :) And we are doing that.
Ken - Kenster1965

kenster1965

Return to Goodbyes & Inactivity Notices