Farewell Party

Leaving Kreatious temporarily? Going on holiday for a week? Tell everyone here, so we know what you're up to!

Farewell Party

by PokemonDink » Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:10 pm

Some of you have noticed that I simply haven't been on the server recently. And there is a reason....
Minecraft, to me, has ind of lost it's touch..... I don't know how. But.... It did. I don't play it at all really. So I've decided to give up everything that I own in the game. Minus a few items in case I ever do decide to play again. This includes: A beacon. A crap ton of diamonds. Ores. Food. And a chest raid. Thats right. You can raid my chests. And best of all, (Not really, I just want to get your attention) I'm throwing a deed to my home in the server. Whoever gets it in the drop party will have permissions in my mycelium sky home. They an live their, break it for materials, etc. It's theirs, whoever gets the deed. I will be hosting this drop party later today under the username Crazicide.

I had so many great times on this server with each and every one of you. I will miss all of you.
Love all of you guys.

~See you at the Farewell party later today.
PokemonDink
PokemonDink
Donor

Re: Farewell Party

by TheKielEnforcer » Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:50 pm

Goodbye! Hope to see you in chat again someday! :D :lol:
How can you be sure that you never miss your target? Shoot first, and whatever you hit, call it your target.- Anonymous
TheKielEnforcer
Resident

Return to Goodbyes & Inactivity Notices