My somewhat forever leaving post?

Leaving Kreatious temporarily? Going on holiday for a week? Tell everyone here, so we know what you're up to!

My somewhat forever leaving post?

by 007coolcube » Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:34 am

Haaai, I'm cube.
as most of you seen i already made a leaving post awhile ago but this one is my somewhat forever leaving one.
(i may come back, but maybe not)
Ok dokeh.

My Kreatious adventure started back in (fails to remember).
When i first got minecraft i didn't have internet available (New Zealand for ya right there!) so the first year was on single player. But, my friends with internet would use my account to play on, they got me banned alot on other servers... and almost banned on this one. but once i had internet i cut them nubs off.
My first kreatious house was in the 1.8 temp map, in a hill with a glass window looking over the ocean.
This house i turned into a hotel type thing, many people lived in rooms. Once that map was removed i moved to the next map (one with round dome thingy for spawn) i then lived with my sister and such in Havoc (<-- amazing place, you should check it out). Once my sister stopped playing i moved on to bigger things! At that point, i meet neko, zaq and purebo. I raaaan all the way to dwarven, just to fall the end of the dwarven road and die.. (Lool) But purebo saved the day and gave my stoofs back! I then raaaaan all the way back and started to help, after talking with neko, zaq and purebo for about 30m i left to sleep... and came right back the next day to help, of course, neko was there (lolnolife). Sometime after purebo became a mod, stuff carried on been amazing..... then purebo left (SAAAAAD TIIIMEEESSS) At that point i believe neko was given owner, and he gave me co-owner? (Idk, correct me if im wrong neeks). But, dwarven was closed due to not enough amazing ppl lived in it. i then moved on to live with neko! (he pooped up my walls sooooooooooo many times). things went on. then the neew map came out. i made a castle, neko made a piece of poop-err i mean a house.

thats my kreatious adventure shortened. yaaay. please correct me if u find spelling mistakes, it was dark dont judge.

But... yeah...

Neko: Bro, i love you. you are my interwebz buddy and stalker.
3PONYS: You, my good sir, are amazing
Icefang: Ewwwwww (i love you bro, dont die)
Zerg: please, never ever give up on this server. it is the most amazing server ever. Love you.
Carlthompson: Stop smoking
Purebo: all though you wont read this, i love you.
hsirI: I love you. dont give up on anything, ur my irish ninja.
Feir: I always looked up to you as... a... umm.. roll model?
Giggaro: Bro, i love. and i always will, we still good for dayz? right? Love you.

alot others i might add at later dates.
This dosnt mean i will leave for ever, ill probs go on putty daily, just will not be ingame.
If i do end up never ever coming back (<--1% chance) all my items go to neko and his cats.

Last note, All comments/posts made my aquad1 (<-- or whatever his name is) or damek is to be removed upon sight. no questions asked, just remove. thank you.

dont die, i love you.
What can I say? I'm a cool cube.
007coolcube
Veteran

Location: New Zealand, where you're not gonna get hit by a nuke.

Re: My somewhat forever leaving post?

by Icefang113 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:43 am

We'll miss you, Coolcube! D= Good luck with your endeavors!

"Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible." -Frank Zappa
Icefang113

by 007coolcube » Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:56 am

What can I say? I'm a cool cube.
007coolcube
Veteran

Location: New Zealand, where you're not gonna get hit by a nuke.

by Nahuda » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:17 am

Bye Cube! Although I don't know you well, you seem like a very nice person. Good luck! :D
Green is the prime color of the world, and that from which its loveliness arises.
My favorite color is green. :3
Nahuda

by Neko92 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:37 am

What will I tell our child Little Timmy Jr. TJ will grow up without his other father...
Neko92
Veteran

by SDOR3 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:20 pm

Have fun while you take a bit of a break from Kreatious, cube! Too bad you won't be on as much though. D:
SDOR3

by malandrix_bunny » Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:26 pm

At first I didn't like you during Hav0c, but then i cam to realize that you are a great player, I will miss you cube, loads of good times, hope you have fun wherever you go :(
malandrix_bunny
Resident

by TheZaqwsxz » Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:18 am

bye cube.. :/
TheZaqwsxz
Resident

by zuko135 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:39 am

GET OUT NEVER COME BACK!!! (Btw I don't need you anymore, I have Arjan now ;) ) well seriously, bai see u soon.
ImageImage
zuko135
Resident

by carlthompson71 » Mon May 06, 2013 12:09 am

LOL HAHA :D
carlthompson71

Next

Return to Goodbyes & Inactivity Notices