[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - Blame the world

Blame the world

Leaving Kreatious temporarily? Going on holiday for a week? Tell everyone here, so we know what you're up to!

Blame the world

by iExspee » Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:11 pm

Well... this could be the last time I see each and everyone of you... for it is the end of the world. If this is true, I will not be awake tomorrow morning, and I will not ever reply to this.

It's been great playing with each and everyone of you... but God has chosen to end the world from the 7/12/12 - 22/12/12. Good bye friends. May we meet in heaven...

A final note, if you are planing to die, take at least 3 packets of mentos with you... they really do help with the survival... if you see a tsunami, send it to me via twitter so I can upload it to youtube, if I'm not dead.

Brief rundown of what will happen: All planets in the solar system will align causing no view of the sun to reach the earth of a minimum of 6 hours. After this period is up, the earth will be in full shutdown mode and it will be cold as heck... temperatures should be at -100c in Antarctica, -12c in USA, -50c in UK and -20c in Australia.

This only occurs once every 750,000 years... last time this happened (when all planets aligned) it created the first ever ice age... aaaaand, we're still recovering from that... hence Antarctica. Soooo please stay safe... you're probably reading this and I'm not even alive.

~Love Exspee
Roses are red, violets are blue, Kiwis are stupid, Aussies own you.
iExspee
iExspee
Resident

Re: Blame the world

by zuko135 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:22 pm

I don't believe that this is the end of the world so don't be crazy!
I will make a bet, if this ISN'T the end of the word you give me 2 DB, and if it is...
Well there is nothing I can do...,
I'll go to Australia and do something for you? (Idk if its the end of the world then there is nothing I can do :/)
Well anyway, there is NOT going to be the end of the world, 'cause only God knows when that is and the Bible says he won'tend it soon.
We will all be dead, here on kreatious, and our great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandchildren will witness the end of the world...
So I call baloney to the 'end of the world' shiz.
ImageImage
zuko135
Resident

by Chillex » Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:11 pm

Sigh.

Well, better be safe than sorry, huh? Honestly, part of me believes the whole idea of the Earth being in full shutdown for the existing species living in it... but I don't feel like having a oh-no-what-should-we-do-we're-all-gonna-die mood. If it happens, it happens. I just hope most of us end up in Heaven (Well, to what I believe in, Heaven's a pretty nice place).

Still, I wish this doesn't literally happen-happen. If it did, I just wish I could die without noticing it... without the pain. I don't like pain, and I got a book report due next year (Alright, way too far from the subject). :?

Anyways, if this whole thing was true, it has been a pleasure knowing I've been here. Here, in Kreatious.

Thank you for those diamonds, iExspee.
Chillex

by pyrusbrawler30 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:07 pm

Aquad, it's not going to happen. You said yourself that the myans didn't count leap years.

But if for some insanley bizarre reason, the world does end, i'd ike to say a few worlds myself... but i'll do that elsewhere....
pyrusbrawler30
Resident

by X_Kyro_X » Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:55 pm

This is some kind of joke isn't it? Well anyways, we should never worry about it. I believe when it arrives, it arrives. Until then, we should live our life, not panicking from something like this...
Ps, if you are correct about having this 'ice age', I'm sure that if our ancestors made it through, we are more than capable of surviving this...
X_Kyro_X
Veteran

by Neko92 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:03 am

What if theres just gunna be another big bang the 21st. Science has suggested another one to happen. Causing the universe to expand and such. So rather than dieing from fire, floods, riots, zombies or other. We'll die by having the molecules in our body get ripped apart faster than the speed of light. It'd be like the ultimate paper cut, in 360^3 degrees. Ouch...

I blame Justin Bieber though, not the world.
Neko92
Veteran

by iExspee » Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:13 am

Roses are red, violets are blue, Kiwis are stupid, Aussies own you.
iExspee
iExspee
Resident

by Chillex » Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:47 pm

Chillex

by Neko92 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:07 am

Woooo!!! Darkness, cause all movies and memes suggest thats the better option.
To name a few... "Dont be afraid of the dark" "Darkness Falls" Slenderman creepypasta, The Rake Creepypasta and this recent movie I watched called "The Apparition"

Who needs to die instantly and painfully. When you could be tortured slowly to death by the paranormal in the dark! Yeah!!!

*Sarcasm*
Neko92
Veteran

by morpher26 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:55 am

I personally am not to amused so I will spoil this :) the planets will not align in 2012.... hope this was a joke aquad :)
http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/2012.html figure NASA is a credible source right?
morpher26

Next

Return to Goodbyes & Inactivity Notices