JOIN TODAY -=[UWS]=- (United We Stand)

JOIN TODAY -=[UWS]=- (United We Stand)

by JamesBondage77 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:35 am

This clan will be the primary clan in the kingdom of Hammerfall. That does not mean you have to live here with us, but you would be considered an envoy/representative of us in whatever region you do reside in.

The name is pretty straight forward, because of a limitation in selecting a clan tag, I have chosen it's initials. U.W. S. United We Stand is reflective of what it symbolizes at first read. We will work together, tomake us stronger as a whole.

The only catch is that this will be a slightly roleplay themed clan. That doesn't mean you have to partake in it, but for those who do, there is the option. UWS will have the pubic face as a legitimate trade origination. Behind the scenes however, we are known as "the Family" a syndicate of brothers and sisters from across the lands who have one common goal - power.

Power from physical strength, financial prowess, political influence, whatever it means - to YOU.

We do not support beggars. Beggars will be removed from our family. Earn your own place in life, and build your own empire with our wide range of connections, or be removed. It is as simple as that.

Follow the rules of the lands. While admin might kick you 5 minutes for griefing someone, it may mean permanent kick from our clan. We will not tolerate such actions and we will not be known as a clan that harbors them.

Ranks will be provided as the clan begins to grow and I hear your input and ideas. I don't want this to be ONLY my clan, I want your voice to give it shape as well, What I have given above is merely the outline I would like us to follow. Ranks will be earned by impressive feats of glory, whether you are a skilled blacksmith, carpenter, sculptor, farmer, what you are known for in the lands is what determine your advancement. If you have a farm, yet do not ever help towards the clan when there is a time of need, do not expect to get a nod when it is time for advancement. There is no discussion to be had about who is worthy and who is not, I watch everyone, how they talk, how they interact with others. Another series of ranks may be earned by PVP, with the current member with "x" rank constantly put at risk to being brought down by someone else. In these ranks, challenges must be accepted within 24 hour notice or you forfeit your rank to the challenger automatically.

Most of all, have fun and be friendly. While we might delve into darker ...professions. It is wise to keep a positive face to the public, so that we can earn their trust and respect.

United We Stand, Divided We Fall.
JamesBondage77

Re: JOIN TODAY -=[UWS]=- (United We Stand)

by dragonslayer1200 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:22 am

hm, I'll join. James might not be so 'active' but he'll get around to seeing this, I guess. :S

Steam: dragonsl1200
PSN: dragonsl1200
dragonslayer1200
Resident

by zuko135 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:06 pm

*tears a bit* that was a very great desc. of it I might join but I'm thinking of making a new clan but idk what to call it... Oops I'm thinking aloud
ImageImage
zuko135
Resident

by Arjan_M » Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:50 pm

Zuko, This clan is long gone. Try not to bring up very old posts from the bottom of the list :<
Arjan_M
Resident

by zuko135 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:22 pm

Oh sorry i didnt see the date on it sorry
ImageImage
zuko135
Resident

by TimmyTopHat » Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:10 pm

Clan post did not succeed, no replies in 6+ months. Locked and archived.
TimmyTopHat

Return to Archives