My ideas (EDITED)

My ideas (EDITED)

by mattchuu » Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:18 am

Sorry to anyone who responded before this i've changed the point of this thread

What i would like

Creative mode Builders map.

-builder rank, those who can get an admin to approve them for the builder can go to the builders map where there arn't as many random plots and have plenty of space to build nice thins. Anyone can go to this map, just not everyone can build/destroy on it.

-New voter/donor rewards, i think to help improve the survival of the server there needs to be more incentive to vote/donate. I don't know specifically but i think this would help. I know people who vote/donate because it's the right thing to do. That doesn't work in real life. If you asked a fancy businessman to donate to an organization fighting a disease, would you see him do it for free? no, he would do it for publicity or something.

That's all i have for now, whenever i have something new i'll add it and bump it.
Last edited by mattchuu on Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
mattchuu
Veteran

Re: Voting rewards refreshing

by Arjan_M » Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:33 am

Well, People should vote if they wanted too.

Even if we were #1, buying votes would really mean nothing. If we can make it to as far as #10 on minestatus, I think we can break into the top 5 100% legit .
Arjan_M
Resident

by affleberry5 » Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:33 am

*edit* i like the new voter rewards idea but me personally i wouldnt want it to be something physical in the game like a diamond or gold
Last edited by affleberry5 on Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
http://minestatus.net/13758-kreatious I've voted today, have you?
affleberry5
Resident

by Arjan_M » Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:58 am

Well, I don't really consider teal brackets a reward. But teal brackets and colored names and such to indicate someone who has voted for a day, a week, a month and etc will be nice. I doubt, we will ever give a prize for voting though.
Arjan_M
Resident

Re: My ideas (EDITED)

by mattchuu » Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:31 am

@affle, In Creative there is no worry on that, in Survival it can be something very small, like 3 diamonds for a pick. Once a day won't corrupt the server all that bad. It can be something even simpler like a fun command
mattchuu
Veteran

Re: My ideas (EDITED)

by bossman1113 » Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:43 am

Well I always liked iConomy (and im pretty sure most of you guys know that). If we were to ever get it, and include a money system, we could reward voters with money.
bossman1113
Veteran

Return to Archives