[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - Mock Trial

Mock Trial

Mock Trial

by Neko92 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:57 am

Neko92 v. madzahttr

suing for unpaid wages for services rendered

On or around 3:30 am eastern time madz did request I dig for him. Upon drafting his vague contract and I quote

"CONTRACT

destroy the mountains
and get paid 48
diamonds for the lot

signed
Madzahttr

signed
Mod@Neko"

I agreed to these terms. I had dug one of the mountains in question, halfway through the second mountain he decides to fire me.
I chose to quit. I do believe his vague contract did not specify what or how many mountains, after agreeing to his terms he proceeded to add a third mountain to the work order. If I am being paid 48 diamonds for the presumable 2 mountains I initially was instructed to dig. Then after signing his contract he adds another am I not entitled to more diamonds? I feel the ambiguity of his contract should not favor him. It should favor me as I did not draft it.

I am requesting fair payment of the work I did do. We agreed to 48 diamonds to destroy the mountains. I was approximately through half
of the second. Therefore I should be entitled to 3/4 of the total agreed amount or 36 diamonds.

He then tried to draft a new contract in an attempt to re-hire me on new terms I do not agree to. Then try to charge me fees for quitting though his contract did not specify any such fees would be made.

I plead my case to my fellow kreatians to do the right thing.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Disclaimer: I don't really care about the diamonds, he is just really difficult to work with anymore and mock trials are fun! :D
Neko92
Veteran

Re: Mock Trial

by madzahttr » Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:00 am

YOU NEVER FINNESHED THE JOB and you quit
madzahttr

by TimmyTopHat » Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:01 am

TimmyTopHat

by Neko92 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:08 am

Neko92
Veteran

by madzahttr » Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:15 am

*judge says* hes innocent Case Closed
madzahttr

by TimmyTopHat » Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:28 am

Don't put words in the judge's mouth.

BTW, is there actually a judge, or just a jury?
TimmyTopHat

by ShadyVale » Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:26 pm

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." -The Doctor
ShadyVale

Return to Archives