[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - Teamspeak Night

Teamspeak Night

Teamspeak Night

by SDOR3 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:58 pm

I've been talking with morpher for the past few weeks or so, and we've decided it's a good idea to officially bring back TS night to Kreatious, or at least try to as our TS population has been dwindling.

====================================================================================================
FAQ

ts.kreatious.net

Friday and Saturday evening, 6pm - 12am CST

-What is Teamspeak? Teamspeak is a program available on Windows, Mac, and Linux systems that allows you to chat with other players, and is often more popular over ingame chat as you can communicate vocally.

-Why Teamspeak when I can use Skype? Teamspeak in most situations will provide better audio quality over Skype and multiple people can access it at one time. It is also more secure in regards to your connection to an extent.

-I don't have a mic, so why should I use Teamspeak? You can still use the program if you don't have a mic or don't wish to talk! Teamspeak has a built in text chat that displays messages in the channel you're in, so you can communicate with players!

-What's so special about Teamspeak Night? Teamspeak night isn't a new idea, it's been around for a few years however a couple mods have recently decided to try and bring it back in an attempt to bring the community closer together, and to increase the amount of users on Teamspeak.

-So, when is Teamspeak Night? Teamspeak night will take place on Friday night, and Saturday night so busy people won't miss out on it. Think of it more as 'Teamspeak Week-end' maybe

-HELP HOW DO I USE TEAMSPEAK?????
Step 1. Open Teamspeak, this is done by double clicking the Icon.
Step 2. If it's your first time running it, follow the directions, afterwards proceed to step 3.
Step 3. Select the 'Connections' tab at the top left.
Step 4. On the drop down menu click 'Connect' a window should pop up, type in ts.kreatious.net under 'Server Address' and put in your Minecraft IGN. There is no password, so hit connect! (Note that it may ask you to increase your security level, this is normal. Just follow the instructions) Congratulations, you've joined the Kreatious Teamspeak!

If you have a question and it wasn't covered in this FAQ, feel free to ask below we'll try and respond as quick as possible.

=================================================================================================

Still not convinced? Have a look at this ancient thread about why others like Teamspeak!
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1259
SDOR3

Re: Teamspeak Night

by comedian14 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:06 pm

As someone who is on ts as long as my computer is on, I second this and think its a good idea.
comedian14
Resident

by emeraldcreeper10 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:18 pm

I think this a great idea. It's been too long since I remember those lobbies with twenty people.
emeraldcreeper10

by TheIronOutlaw » Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:07 pm

I like the idea. (Purple for Sdor. lol)
ImageImage
Click Narnia to help out!
TheIronOutlaw

by pyrusbrawler30 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:12 pm

Best idea i've heard in ages. Can't wait to have everyone back together and close like we once were!
pyrusbrawler30
Resident

by SDOR3 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:02 pm

SDOR3

by masy1 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:17 am

Yes...
masy1
Veteran Donor

by emeraldcreeper10 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:51 am

cheese is nice
emeraldcreeper10

by V3N0M_123 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:52 am

Wth!!! There were only leik 2 ppl on yesturdi???

V3N0M_123
Resident

by Kassu233 » Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:15 pm

from 2am to 8am on my time

RIP me and my social life in kreatious
Kassu233
Resident

Return to Archives