[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - Losing Patience

Losing Patience

Losing Patience

by YoshiUchiha » Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:00 pm

I've been in arguments before, I was on the debate team in high school. But honestly on a minecraft server? Really? I asked a simple question in chat (Donor Chat) "hey sdor, was it you or max that banned ace?" Cause I curious and somehow it ended up in a conversation about the confederate states. Not gonna define it google it if you don't know.I just don't like talking so much in minecraft. I just want to play and build in peace. The server is the place I go to calm myself (Mainly minecraft). I'm just annoyed about mindless chatter in a minecraft server. :roll:
YoshiUchiha
Donor

Re: Losing Patience

by V3N0M_123 » Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:40 pm

Last edited by V3N0M_123 on Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
V3N0M_123
Resident

Re: Losing Patience

by emeraldcreeper10 » Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:29 am

aceflamingo23 had always found topics relating to slavery and politics intriguing. This brings me to assuming that the mention of ace triggered a dispute between you and Sdor involving confederacy. Now, your point appears to be that you dislike discussions, yet I see you are one of the most sociable persons in Donor chat. If you wish to be calm, I highly recommend doing /lch as Venom suggested. Otherwise, I don't see why this had to be taken to forums.
emeraldcreeper10

Return to Archives