[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - well... you can thank 007coolcube for this one

well... you can thank 007coolcube for this one

well... you can thank 007coolcube for this one

by Cowkiller578 » Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:46 am

I'm tired of being harrased by him, he has begun giving out my personal info, where I live, my parents names and brothers name, this has honestly gone too far, so I'm just done, UDDERSville will be handed to ShadyVale, he can do with it what he wants, but I'm just done with cube, he is a person I can no longer deal with, and he has made kreatious very unsafe for me, and unfun. so I love yall, but bye guys. I really don't see myself coming back to this server, until cube is gone, which I just don't see happening, so bye.
Cowkiller578
Donor

Re: well... you can thank 007coolcube for this one

by 007coolcube » Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:51 am

Not your brothers, only your mothers. Plus you are the one that threatened to 'filet' me like a fish I suppose.
Oh, with these katanas
This was the only time I 'harassed' you, you are also the one who was stupid enough to give me a picture of your genitals with a piece of paper saying 'QueenVee was here 2014' (msg me if you want the link)

Oh, and as an FYI, I'm in New Zealand. Not Finland.
What can I say? I'm a cool cube.
007coolcube
Veteran

Location: New Zealand, where you're not gonna get hit by a nuke.

by Cowkiller578 » Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:57 am

regardless dude, you think I'm actually ever going to go to New Zealand it was something to get you to shutup
this is the one thing you do not know how to do... just leave me alone on there, you do not do that, I unignored you, only to get trolled harder by you, I am the lightening rod in my life, you think I really want that on the one place I go to wind down?... you mde it extremely unfun for me, I'm done with you, I'm done with kreatious.
Cowkiller578
Donor

by 007coolcube » Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:00 am

The server is a better place.
007coolcube
Veteran

by Cowkiller578 » Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:05 am

wow... seriously... the server would be better without the likes of you, you ban people for nothing, you troll people who just want to have a fun time, you irritate people...without me, not much will change, shady will be sad, for that I am sorry, but honestly, I can't wait until the day you mess up and get permad
Cowkiller578
Donor

by 007coolcube » Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:00 am

Road2Permaban should we make a yt series?
007coolcube
Veteran

by VVX1000 » Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:42 am

Maybe a few things wrong were said there, but don't think it was just Cow. It was you too. Talking about his mother? Making fun of his job? You were the original aggressor which proceeded to this. You can't just blame him for overreacting, Cube. Try looking at yourself before you think your doing the so called "right" thing. Firstly. Making an argument on this thread? This is totally unacceptable, the community is a "better place" without these pointless arguments. Did Cow try to make an argument on this thread? No. Are you? Yes. Attempting to humiliate him? I wouldn't know, but what you did is against the rules and totally uncalled for. Second, you think your always doing the right thing? Let's recall the last few days. You think banning people for joining a channel (c2) is appropriate, let alone rational? Your stance? calling it a private channel? There is no such thing as a private "channel". Why not use /pm? You'd rather ban 4 people instead? For making a simple mistake? You've been here much longer than I have, you should know how to at least be respectful, let alone being a CMod for a good year. Secondly, arguing over a ban made by Zerg? He has all logs of everything that happens, he's rarely wrong. Even if he was that time, you attitude when coming back from that ban was harsh and irrational. An attitude as such will not improve your situation. You had many chances to prevent this argument from happening but regardless if you thought it was a joke or not everyone thinks and interprets information differently. The screenshots you posted? Happened after you originally cooked a small conflict which you thought a joke up to an attack vs defense situation. The person you aggressed has a personality no where's near of what you have on those screenshots. You provoked him, and you made it look like he was being aggressive while in reality he was returning fire from what he thought was offensive. This was started by you. There were 5 other people at least during when you did this, they will probably tell you the same thing. Stop amusing yourself by creating hostile tensions with others was and is not acceptable here. It doesn't matter the reason, it isn't tolerated. Cow only acted like that because of your unthoughtful decision to enjoy yourself over other peoples feelings. I've noticed lately you've had increased tensions over almost everyone here, that isn't a good path to take, please think about your actions and don't think about just your personal outcome in situations, especially decisions like these. Jokes can be made, but to the extent of hurting others? Totally not okay.

Support Kreatious by:
1. Voting on PMC, MS and MSL!
2. Donating to the server, you get many cool commands and you get to know the server better!
VVX1000

by ThisIsMYNameBro » Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:41 am

bai cow i will nvr 4get te pics u gaev me :) :mrgreen: :( <3,<3
ThisIsMYNameBro
Resident

by 007coolcube » Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:00 am

007coolcube
Veteran

by VVX1000 » Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:43 pm

Support Kreatious by:
1. Voting on PMC, MS and MSL!
2. Donating to the server, you get many cool commands and you get to know the server better!
VVX1000

Return to Archives