[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - July veteran votes

July veteran votes

Who should be the July veteran?

Poll ended at Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:44 am

Ostricho
44%
Zafiro
16%
VVX1000
28%
Shenjtor
8%
Cyberia
4%

Total votes : 50

Re: July veteran votes

by Ostricho » Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:58 am

What you did may have been wrong to do, but don't take all this blame. VVX is an excellent nominee- one to be seriously considered in this poll and others. I personally forgive you.
Ostriches, not ostriges. Get it right, folks.
Join Mist Clan today!!!
Ostricho
Veteran

by WARKRANK » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:02 am

Epicface_2 there is no limit to how many times a player can be submitted for veteran status. I mean they can be submitted 100 times if it works out that way. I have no idea what you are talking about with this 1 time only thing.
WARKRANK

by maxmmm1501 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:00 pm

maxmmm1501

by Shenjtor » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:17 pm

Yeah, judging by Ice's post, it's pretty obvious only one person is coming out as Veteran. I guess Epic's political scandal and Ost and VVX's plan are all pointless. Also Epicface, whoever wins here will get Veteran, and the rest of the candidates, depending on their actions between now and then, will be in the votes again, no big deal.
Shenjtor
Resident

by maxmmm1501 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:46 am

grats ost
maxmmm1501

by Nezark123 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:20 am

Congratulations to Ostricho

Let's just say don't be surprised if the Veteran nomination method is changed up after this.... No one in particular's fault, it's been a long time coming.
Image ImageImage
Nezark123

by Shenjtor » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:20 pm

Congratulations Ost! You'll make a fine Veteran! :D
Shenjtor
Resident

by masy1 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:23 pm

OSTRICH FOR VTNNNN
masy1
Veteran Donor

by Ostricho » Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:50 am

Thank you for your kind words, everyone! :)
Ostriches, not ostriges. Get it right, folks.
Join Mist Clan today!!!
Ostricho
Veteran

by VVX1000 » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:09 am

This post is here to clear things up.

The conspiracies are all false other than Epicface_2 using alts. He was convicted by Zerg after me and him investigated the alts, the IP matched Epic's. The people who think I did this to my own avail that is 100% false. Above many people, I hate illegal moves and illegal foulplay. This counts in reality just as much as it does here to me. Just by reading the forum, I've seen from past votes and I've heard from many mods that people's IP can be tracked on the server and on the voting process. Infact, the forum as a whole can track IPs.

About the conversation between Me and Ostricho:

That conversation happened before any of us knew that there were fake alts running around making this tie possible. The conversation was out of confusion, stress, and in the end was a successful attempt to still be great friends through a more gruesome voting rivalry.
I'm not entirely sure, but the conversation between me and Ostricho was probably the ONLY reason why the same IP's were tracked that early in the votes due to the mods seeing this private chat. It would of not been caught until the end of the votes. Many people say the earlier the better. At the end of the vote? It would of caused even more chaos.
The conversation only included me and Ostricho only. On each of our accounts. [Not alts if applicable]. I have 0 alts. I've only logged on as VVX1000 on kreatious. Infact I don't even have another account on minecraft, Just this one. Though I can't say the same for Ostricho, since I don't know if he has any. But I am 100% sure he didn't do anything to raise his vote count. He, as well as myself, are honest people who only want a fair voting process.

Another note: Posting private messages on a public forum.. I don't believe that is fair.. Especially when I know you wanted Zafiro to win Wark. I'm not pointing out any fingers, but I have a distaste for actions such as that. It does count as foulplay [In my opinion], trying to get Zafiro more votes because of our conversation when in fact we were not even planning anything evil using alts etc. And if anyone here doesn't believe me, I'll PM them with more information.

I'm not hating on you for it. I just don't find it civil for an event like this to occur. My apologizes if I offended you.

Epic, I forgive you. And I understand that you wanted me to win. But I'd rather lose legitally than have a chance to win and find out an event like this has happened. It really stressed me out when I saw the votes reset to 0 and I got into questioning by Zerg. I felt like a deer in a shooting range. I was extremely confused, and worried that I might get accused for something I'd never ever do. As long as you don't try to do that again for me or anyone else, we are clear on my terms. Again, I understand your generosity but Zerg would of found out anyway.

Now I'd like to say congratulations to Ostricho. He won the vote legitally even with the alts removed. He deserves it for being proactive in the game as well as the forum. He will make a fine Veteran and I hope to continue seeing him helping everyone like he has, because he is a great help!

Better luck next time to everyone nominated, Everyone in the ballot was Veteran material. Remember there is always next time!

And I can't wait to see how Nez's proposed changes to the Veteran votes turn out!

Thank you.

Support Kreatious by:
1. Voting on PMC, MS and MSL!
2. Donating to the server, you get many cool commands and you get to know the server better!
VVX1000

PreviousNext

Return to Archives