[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - July veteran votes

July veteran votes

Who should be the July veteran?

Poll ended at Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:44 am

Ostricho
44%
Zafiro
16%
VVX1000
28%
Shenjtor
8%
Cyberia
4%

Total votes : 50

Re: July veteran votes

by maxmmm1501 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:25 am

maxmmm1501

by VVX1000 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:25 am

I had the discussion with Zerg, We were both intrigued over what happened.

I won't go into too much detail but we came to the conclusion that: [Shortening my post]

The Veteran Votes were rigged by someone. [ I won't say his name ]

The tallies had the same IP for 11 of the votes, These votes were removed. [8 on mine, 3 on Ostricho]

I don't know if I'm allowed to say the report, but Zerg banned him as an offline warning : 30 seconds long displaying that it's against the rules to do such a thing.

I, Myself, was very surprised to see such a thing happen.. I like a fair challenge or duel, We don't need stacked up votes just to increase our chances. No one needed to boost votes before 2014, And no one needs the boost now.

Regardless, now that everything is fair [Hopefully], And this is late but Goodluck to the candidates!

Support Kreatious by:
1. Voting on PMC, MS and MSL!
2. Donating to the server, you get many cool commands and you get to know the server better!
VVX1000

by TheTwig2000 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:01 am

TheTwig2000
Resident

by Epicface_2 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:17 am

Guys, I have to clear some things up. Yes, I did use other accounts, but no, they weren't my alts, except one. They're accounts from real people, and they all are separate people on kreatious. I just know their password because they do happen to be good friends of mine irl, and I learned it from them after knowing them for years. I truly do regret this, and I'm sorry too VVX if he got in trouble, he did nothing. Neither did any of the account I used, most of my friends have been inactive recently for multiple reasons. Don't put the toll against them. The only reason I dumped the votes into VVX is because I thought he really deserved it, and Ostricho already had a chance one vote before, which didn't seem fair. I didn't put any votes into Ost though, and I don't know who did that. I just did this because VVX is very kind, helpful, and friendly, even if he isn't popular. I do support Ost, however I just think it's not that fair that he got to go two times in a row. He should have to skip at least one vote before getting another shot at it. Also, if my friends could get online I'm sure I could persuade them to vote VVX anyway. Perhaps if I contact them an convince them to vote through legit means, maybe we can get the votes back. The reason I have trouble contacting them is because I recently moved, and from my knowledge most of my friends are on vacation, in a place with crappy internet. I will list all the accounts I used (Except the one account which was actually an alt.)

mrkoo1- friend
pippykitty- friend
toastersmaher- friend's brother
Melon_Manager77- my brother
epiklizard74- friend

Once again, I am sincerely sorry for this political foul play, I just wanted to give a good player a chance to be veteran who might not get into the votes again, unlike Ostricho who probably will get in one day. Sorry about any disturbance I may have caused, good night.

Epicface_2
Resident

by masy1 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:42 pm

How do you get decide what is fair and what isn't fair?
Also, sure, you can try to persuade your friends to have the same vote as you. Just remember that they have a free will as well...

tldr; cheating won't help at all.

lol. looking under me and i was the only one who put tldr; :3
Last edited by masy1 on Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
masy1
Veteran Donor

by WARKRANK » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:49 pm

They knew exactly what they were doing. In here they say:

2014-07-28 15:10:42 [INFO] [Ostricho -> VVX1000] I know. I'll withhold my vote. Let's stay tied for the time being
2014-07-28 15:16:58 [INFO] [VVX1000 -> Ostricho] I want you to be promoted too.
2014-07-28 15:17:06 [INFO] [VVX1000 -> Ostricho] If your down, I'll help you up.
2014-07-28 15:18:21 [INFO] [VVX1000 -> Ostricho] I just wish the vote could end early.. We already know who wins.
2014-07-28 15:20:12 [INFO] [VVX1000 -> Ostricho] Yeah. And I figured they helped each other. (referring to when FPS and Hannah won vtn votes with 35 votes each)
2014-07-28 15:20:19 [INFO] [Ostricho -> VVX1000] You want to do the same.
2014-07-28 15:20:28 [INFO] [VVX1000 -> Ostricho] Why not?
2014-07-28 15:20:37 [INFO] [Ostricho -> VVX1000] I agree- why not? Let's do it
2014-07-28 15:20:39 [INFO] [VVX1000 -> Ostricho] I mean, why risk getting into another vote
2014-07-28 15:23:45 [INFO] [VVX1000 -> Ostricho] /pm Icefang113 PLSSS make the vote end
2014-07-28 15:23:52 [INFO] [VVX1000 -> Ostricho] How I feel everyday.
2014-07-28 15:27:17 [INFO] [Ostricho -> VVX1000] Do you want to earn a vote or do you want me to drop one
2014-07-28 15:27:34 [INFO] [VVX1000 -> Ostricho] Drop one, so it's tied.
2014-07-28 15:27:42 [INFO] [VVX1000 -> Ostricho] We can keep it in suspense.
2014-07-28 15:27:58 [INFO] [Ostricho -> VVX1000] OK it changed
2014-07-28 15:28:15 [INFO] [VVX1000 -> Ostricho] Happy tie bro *highfive*
WARKRANK

by VVX1000 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:17 pm

WARKRANK, I had the discussion with Zerg, you talk to him about it and he will give you the same exact solution I did. The besieged votes had absolutely NOTHING to do with that conversation.

Do we have to go into a intense debate over an already solved topic?

Ties are stressful, I have to admit it. I don't want to be a hostile towards a friend of mine just because of a voting process.

This story isn't 100% one sided, Do you really think I'm that twisted as to do such a thing like this?

Yeah, sure it's a conspiracy, but it doesn't mean that we were behind every event that's happened here thus far.

Infact, the only thing we actually did was agree that WE SHOULD TIE. Does it mean MAKE US TIE? No, It doesn't. We wanted to SEE the tie happen because it would be the best outcome for BOTH OF US. Causing less stress to us two. It's hard to have a friend stance with someone when they are your political enemy / rival.

Does that mean it's fair for everyone? Of course it isn't. But that wasn't our intended goal. We were not going to go around and force people to change their votes. And another note:

At the time of the discussion we both had NO CLUE that the Veteran Votes were stuffed up.

Are we pursuing others to vote? No. We were just having our first conversation since we got nominated into this vote.

We both agreed that it has been very stressful that our votes kept going back and fourth between me and him. It would be stressful for anyone. It was our way to create a truce so none of this would effect our friendship overall and companionship in the game.

I'm not going to go into a lengthy post unless you have a viable argument. Don't be making assumptions without knowing both sides of the story. I said in my previous post that Zerg and I had the intense discussion. Why would I lie? I'm an honest person and I want everyone here to know that I can be trusted. I don't lie to people, and I most certainly would never lie to staff members about a vote that encompasses me or ANY friend for that matter.

Me and Ost are hiding absolutely nothing. We are just stressed over the scores, and I do admit since the vote has been reset I have been struck with dismay and disapproval from the others, them assuming I did this to boost myself up. As Epic said, I didn't do anything, I like a legit battle, but I can't just have an enemy because of a vote.

I do not know how you cannot see that in the text you have that the emotions expressed there were majorly STRESSFUL. It was NOT remorse over the CURRENT losing party.

Let's see, did you ever try seeing if me or him voted by the same IP ingame or on Forum votes?

I'll bet you dollars to donuts that the only account from my IP is VVX1000. I own no other account but this one.

It is truly disappointing that you are hitting me, and especially Ostricho down for false accusations when it was only a conversation to lighten up our moods towards each other. That conversation had nothing to do with your current thinking of us "cheating". We both know that it's better to win legit ally than to cheat to win, and with both of us in the votes for a 2nd time, You can ask yourself why didn't they do it before? Reason: We know better, and we never INTEND to do a crime such as cheating.

I'm not trying to enflict a forceful message towards you. But you need to check the other side of the story. Ask Zerg, I talked to him about the EXACT same thing. I know that all the mods read the logs. I gave Zerg the 100% truthful answer. Do I need to tell it to you privately as well?

[Edit note: If Ostricho could support this claim that would be much appreciated.]

[Edit again]
@Maxmm

I was in Octobers votes, situated in November.

Since then, there have been 2 Veteran Votes

Decembers Belated vote, And May's vote.

If I remember correctly, I had Donor during the months of December and January. And Donor expired on my birthday, the 31st of January.

After early February, I went inactive. That's an easy 4 months ahead of the last vote I was in. So technically, I wasn't all that inactive. I just didn't play as much. Probably about 70-75% comparatively to September and October.
Last edited by VVX1000 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Support Kreatious by:
1. Voting on PMC, MS and MSL!
2. Donating to the server, you get many cool commands and you get to know the server better!
VVX1000

by maxmmm1501 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:44 pm

maxmmm1501

by Ostricho » Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:59 pm

I can vouch for VVX- the two of us were a stressed, constantly watching the vote page, like helicopter parents of sorts. VVX has control of his one vote. I had control of mine. I moved my vote to him to alleviate the stress of the situation. Perhaps we were getting a bit too tense at the time, but our intentions were definitely not with malicious intent. And we were most assuredly not using alternate accounts.
And as for shared IPs? I believe only one vote came from my IP, but I have logged on to my account on several places- some of which were the houses of other Kreatious users. I am still quite sure all of my votes are legitimate- as far as my knowledge reaches. If I have duped votes, they are not my doing.
Ostriches, not ostriges. Get it right, folks.
Join Mist Clan today!!!
Ostricho
Veteran

by Epicface_2 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:47 am

Again, I am really sorry that I caused so much turmoil and stress. I honestly thought this whole thing wouldn't blow up like this. In fact, now that I think about it, it would have been better for Ost and VVX to tie. After all, the more veterans the better. I know that I have done the wrong thing, and I regret that decision. And for all the people saying VVX and Zafiro have gone twice in a row, I meant twice consecutively, not twice altogether. I would be perfectly fine if Ost perhaps skipped a vote or two before being entered again. I actually do think people should get more chances than one. I just really do feel guilty after reading these posts that I caused everyone so much stress. I mean, I can feel empathy. I would truly be worrying my butt off in a situation like this.

Epicface_2
Resident

PreviousNext

Return to Archives