Kreatious Weekly Lottery!

Kreatious Weekly Lottery!

by iExspee » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:53 am

The Kreatious Weekly Lottery is a lotto system that I have introduced into the server.

People entering the lotto will need to pay one(1) diamond block to use the service. On sunday every week people that have entered the lotto will have their name put into a random selector system. If your name comes out of the random selector then you will take home all of the winnings.

How do we know it's you though? People will be required to write their IGN (in game name) on the diamond block.

You are only aloud to use the lotto machine once a week with only one diamond block with your name on it.

The coordinates of the building is at 7707, 64, 8905. This is 100 blocks from /pp. All you will need to do to get there is through an enderpearl off the top of the /pp tree and you should be within 25 blocks of the building. The building is marked with a LOTTO quartz text. The building itself is made from Spruce Logs.

If you have any questions or comments about the Kreatious Weekly Lotto or the building itself please reply with the question or comment.
Roses are red, violets are blue, Kiwis are stupid, Aussies own you.
iExspee
iExspee
Resident

Re: Kreatious Weekly Lottery!

by WhosPro » Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:28 pm

I WON?!? I won!! :D
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes.. After that, WHO CARES. He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!

Join Mist Clan Today!
WhosPro
Resident

Return to Archives