no grief bat in pandora?

no grief bat in pandora?

by kelvoron » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:26 pm

So I learned today that there is no anti grief system in pandora. A guy named "Original_Person" dug a whole on my land then chopped a hole in my roof to get into my underground bunker. I placed a stove over a trap door to keep him out and he broke that down. No grief warning came up and the hole in my roof stayed there until i fixed it.

So here is my question. Is there plans to implement anti-grief in pandora? if not I think i will move my stuff back to my old home. He could have done a lot more damage if he chose to.
kelvoron

Re: no grief bat in pandora?

by maxmmm1501 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:39 pm

There is anti-greif in pandora, either:
A) You didnt do /notok while he was greifing (ALWAYS do this)
B) You gave him perms there, or you built where he already had perms while you were hired to him
C) You didnt build enough for anti greif to implement. I dont know how big/small your house is but you probably just didnt build enough. :/
maxmmm1501

by kelvoron » Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:39 pm

well my house is 42x17x5 which is a decent size. I have only allowed Artos20 and I have never been hired by anyone. I did not do the /notok I thought the server automatically took care of those things. Thank you for your help
kelvoron

by FPSrusher » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:12 am

Sounds like eve was letting him because you were near while he was doing it, at any rate contact one of the very helpful mods they can change any permissions he may have back over to you and take up action against him if need be.
FPSrusher
Veteran Donor

by kelvoron » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:44 pm

The damages were minor. Now that I know to do the /notok command I should be fine. Thank you for the reply.
kelvoron

Return to Archives