Keep or remove spawn shops?

Yes keep the spawn shops.
86%
No get rid of them.
14%

Total votes : 7

Spawn Shops

by maxmmm1501 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:19 am

I know that zerg plans to remove the spawn shops as a result of web trade, and while web trade is great (I have like 20 dub chests of stuff to sell now) the spawn shops still serve a purpose.

Spawn shops provide a easy way for new players to get started with materials. Newer players may not understand how web trade works or even know about it. Spawn shops also let people buy items with stuff other than diamonds letting newer players (and experienced players wanting to conserve diamonds) buy stuff.

I do think the spawn shops need a sort of "refresh", there's still shops from players that haven't been on in months. Also, why cant we still use the oc shops? They would suffice for the extra demand for shops.

So, i don't know if this post will change anything but I think the spawn shops should stay. ;)
maxmmm1501

Re: Spawn Shops

by masy1 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:34 pm

I agree with max.
Newbies usually don't right away come to the Kreatious.net webpage, and like to buy items with something other than diamonds.

Also, it might hurt some people by removing spawn shops.
People paid for spawn shops, so that people would be able to go there right away and look at THEIR stuff. Not a different shop somewhere else.

When I try to talk, sometimes I screw up explaining things.

What I mean, really, is that people pay for the spawn shops for publicity. In Web Trade, it's organized alphabetically, and sometimes people don't look at some people's shops.

What i'm trying to get at here is, advertisement. :)
masy1
Veteran Donor

Return to Archives