[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - Waypoint Requirements

Waypoint Requirements

Re: Waypoint Requirements

by masy1 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:06 am

masy1
Veteran Donor

by tehQsxf » Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:58 pm

Hey man we got our beacon, meet all requirements, and I think I am ready to get my town waypoint.

I know you and zerg are usually busy, but please get back to me as soon as possible

IGN:tehQsxf
Town cords: x7767 z9802

Heres a preview of it:

Anyways, thanks a lot. And please get back to me as soon as possible. Thanks :D
tehQsxf

tehQsxf
Resident

by V3N0M_123 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:57 pm

7 VVX
V3N0M_123
Resident

by TheKielEnforcer » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:33 pm

Has this been edited because I SWEAR there used to be something about like haveing 10 people with a plot there or somethin. And does big mean live 500x 500 or like 275x250 or something or 100x100. Thx. :D
How can you be sure that you never miss your target? Shoot first, and whatever you hit, call it your target.- Anonymous
TheKielEnforcer
Resident

by maxmmm1501 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:19 pm

maxmmm1501

by TheKielEnforcer » Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:49 pm

OK. I'll check these reauirements out and then see if I actually want a wp. Thx! :D 8-) :)
How can you be sure that you never miss your target? Shoot first, and whatever you hit, call it your target.- Anonymous
TheKielEnforcer
Resident

by mortexic » Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:23 am

I was linked to this thread by shady - 2 questions,

If I want to apply for a waypoint , should I build the waypoint statue myself or merely clear the spot for an admin to build it? (I'm fine with either)

If I want to apply for a waypoint, should the location be at the entrance to the area, or in the heart of it? Or does it matter?
mortexic
Resident

by ShadyVale » Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:15 pm

You have to build the waypoint tower (with beacon) yourself in the same design as the picture in the first post.

As far as the location, most have them centered in the town, but it isn't a requirement, just that it needs to be able to be seen from a 100 block radius...
"1. The waypoint MUST be able to be seen from a 100 block radius and needs to be the standard waypoint statue: e.g. stoneslabs, with a beacon in the middle."

Hope this helps answer your questions.
-Shady
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." -The Doctor
ShadyVale

Previous

Return to Archives