[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - New Continent?

New Continent?

Re: New Continent?

by pyrusbrawler30 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:02 am

de ninguna manera (by no means) is it cruel. the map has been reset several times now. twice of these we lost everything. If we lost our items, wouldn't it give us a reason to play even more?
pyrusbrawler30
Resident

by zuko135 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:38 pm

ImageImage
zuko135
Resident

by pyrusbrawler30 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:41 am

wait are you saying yes to a full out reset? or am i just clueless...
pyrusbrawler30
Resident

by Nezark123 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:32 am

Image ImageImage
Nezark123

by pyrusbrawler30 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:40 pm

I'd certainly give it another go. I mean, as much as i'd hate to see what i've done be wiped, i think it might just be nice to start fresh. Some people i know LEFT kreatious because they had nothing to do and got bored, wouldn't we be able to bring those players back? *note* i am NOT saying i want a wipe, just saying i wouldn't be against it* But you are right on the other side of me. this continent has the most effort i've ever put into the server, and i wouldn't want to see it go. So i do understand your point.
pyrusbrawler30
Resident

by zuko135 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:17 pm

ImageImage
zuko135
Resident

by Nezark123 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:31 am

Personally I like the idea of making a new world, no items, new seed. Name it, name this current one. Switch back and forth with /world (name) and keep separate inventories on each place. So "/world new" would take you to where you last were on that world with your inventory for that place. Then "/world current" would bring you back to what you have now at the place where you were when you left. No exchanging items. So basically, one community, one chat, but separate worlds and items and inventories. Almost like 2 servers in one. When you switch, you're logging off one and logging into the other.
Image ImageImage
Nezark123

by pyrusbrawler30 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:41 pm

pyrusbrawler30
Resident

by Damek928 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:13 am

With 1.7 Being The "Biome Update" As Many Are Calling It, I Would Love To See A New Map Made, But Perhaps Keep Items. This Way People That Have Gathered A Lot Of Items Would Be Able To Pack Them Away For The New Map, Those Who Want A Fresh Start Can Have It Too, Since Its A New Area To Build. Now We Currently Have 2 "Continents". Perhaps Delete The One From 1.0.0, But Leave The New One. That Way We Still Have 2 Continents. Deleting Both Maps And Keeping Items Would Still Be A Possible Option To Keep Most People Happy If It Is Done With Warning. This Would Be Much Like The Beta 1.8 Map, Referred To As The Temp Map, Since People Knew Well In Advance That The Map Was Going To Be Gone, But Their Items Safe, They Weren't As Worried About The Fact Of A Reset. I Know It Was A Disaster After The Map That Ended In Beta 1.7 Where All Items Were Lose. There Was A Server Split That Caused Many To Leave And Many Others To Leave Later On Because Of It. There Seem To Be Less Than 20 Of The 100+ Active Players From That Time That Still Remain. So I Say No To A Full Reset, But Am Fine With Just A Map Reset.
Damek928
Resident

by zuko135 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:27 pm

ImageImage
zuko135
Resident

PreviousNext

Return to Archives