the dwarves

Re: the dwarves

by AwesomeDude0021 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:07 pm

IGN:AwesomeDude0021
have you been banned:yes
if so how many times:3
Why:profanity against griefers
are you a good digger:Yes i am good at digging especialy digging wholes as traps for mobs so they dont attack vliilages or other creations we "dwarfes" have made
desired Rank:Diamond miner or master miner
why you want to be in clan:Because i would like to become a digger. A diamond digger because im not scared to dig straight down to bedroch then build 5-12 blocks up to find diamonds. This will result in many diamonds for everyone and i cross my heart there will be a share and there will be no betrayal and because dwarfes are wickedly-insanley-awesome with traps and or creative builds. I also know where the under verse is which wil help others get to the building :). plz exept this clan recruitment i am willing to sacrafise all me 10 hearts and also all my 10 hunger bars to keep this clan up and running i will die for diamond all to be shared with our clan. I will dig straight down till i fall into the void for diamonds to be shared umong all of us. BTW everyone can get free iron armour from me a gift for being a help with the dwarfes
Last edited by AwesomeDude0021 on Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
AwesomeDude0021

by haydob » Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:20 am

accepted but i cant make you navi if you read the forums
haydob

by TimmyTopHat » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:17 am

No replies in 6+ months, clan not created. Locked and archived.
TimmyTopHat

Previous

Return to Archives