[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - Petition to stop Kick/Ban Wars

Petition to stop Kick/Ban Wars

35%
65%

Total votes : 40

Re: Petition to stop Kick/Ban Wars

by 21Dachshund21 » Sat May 18, 2013 4:24 am

Rlly? No, this is stupid
*cringes fedora*
21Dachshund21
Resident

by GrapeNomma » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:49 am

i do like a nice forum argument when im bored.
Well, when I was a mod I used to do kick wars all the time, but no one told me to stop, if they had I would have. But the argument that "mods deserve some fun" is pretty silly, I had tonnes of fun, up to the point where if I wasnt responding to grief I wasnt having fun. Its like a rich person complaining about having too much money, come on. Even when there were grief alerts and we had to teleport away every 5 seconds, it never crossed my mind that it wasnt worth it, for first of all, helping so many people so frequently, but having fun too, being trusted by people, knowing the players and enhancing their experience.

Kick wars arent even that fun. I dont think that being a mod is very difficult, but lagging certainly is. I have never experienced FPS lag due to kick wars, but I hate getting lag on Mount and Blade, so I dont have trouble being sympathetic towards those that share it. Also well done to this guy for actually constructing a good point, when I get lag im raging too much to type correctly and it just comes out as furious shrieks on teamspeak
GrapeNomma
Veteran

by alan_x_zhu » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:23 am

alan_x_zhu

by Xpod78 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:37 am

Kick and ban wars are simply fun for mods when there bored, when players seriosuyl want them to stop kicking them they ask to stop and they do stop, this isn't a serious issue in my opinion, its just fun and games.

Xpod78

by pyrusbrawler30 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:05 am

at this point, vote over, issue 'resolved'. it'll just end up same things over and over, locking this up.
pyrusbrawler30
Resident

Previous

Return to Archives