BEARD Clan!

BEARD Clan!

by TimmyTopHat » Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:44 am

So, you think you have formidable follicles, hmm? Why not join [Beard]? This clan is open to anyone who has anything from succulent scruff to a luscious logger. And you posers who like adjusting your hair in front of your face to pretend that you have some. Or maybe you're dating a totally hawt guy with a great goatee? Frankly, it doesn't matter. Oh, and you should at least be a resident, but if you're a good person or have a sweet 'stache I'll let it slide.

APPLICATION PROCESS: I don't care if you've been banned before, what your favorite color is, et cetera. Just lemme know your follicular status and you're good to go.

IN-CLAN RANKS! What clan is complete without arbitrary ranks? NONE, THAT'S WHAT. So, as people lazily choose to join, I'll just kinda... throw down your name here...

TimmyTopHat - Chief Follicle Officer
TheHannahSaur - Goatee Quality Assurance ;D
fredbighead - Resident babyface
Last edited by TimmyTopHat on Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:06 pm, edited 4 times in total.
TimmyTopHat

Re: BEARD Clan!

by TheHannahSaur » Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:57 am

As a person dating a very, VERY attractive man with a great goatee, I would like to be first to apply.. If Dino can't get off the ground, Beard will be my tag ;D
TheHannahSaur

by TimmyTopHat » Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:01 am

Accepted, as long as you let me buy you dinner. Or a movie. OR BOTH. ;O
TimmyTopHat

by fredbighead » Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:02 pm

Gee WIlikers! I want to join! But Where are the apple-i-kationeys? I have experience with intense beards and know how to handle crumby sitiuations
Last edited by fredbighead on Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hi
fredbighead

by TimmyTopHat » Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:04 pm

You just did: I'm not picky... *picks nose*
Accepted. Now stop slapping meh.
TimmyTopHat

Return to Archives