[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - The Nether

The Nether

The Nether

by arganist » Mon May 27, 2013 3:11 pm

Were is all the Nether quartz??!!
arganist

Re: The Nether

by arganist » Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:57 pm

Okay, I have asked this question on line for a week now and posted to this forum. To ask this simple question. Why is there no nether quartz in the nether world. I would like to be able to use this white block for a lot of my construction. But have yet only ran into 3 blocks in the whole of the nether. In solo play this block is all over. Why is it so hard to obtain on this server? And yes I have mined a lot in the nether for it....
arganist

by phenomXX » Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:26 pm

I have been finding it arganist. May all be gone from the part you are in. It is very plentiful where I go in at. Try going to a portal someplace else.
phenomXX

by SDOR3 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:34 pm

SDOR3

by arganist » Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:28 pm

Thanks you so very much you two!! I had no idea that you were suppose to do that. I have only been playing this game for about a month now. Started on solo and liked the creativity of the game. So I came to server play and started with Kreatious. Other than I have a complete sympathy for the Moderators on the server. I don't see why they do what they do with so many griefers. But any pointers would be helpful.
arganist

Return to Archives