[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - First person to reach Space

First person to reach Space

The place for project threads.

First person to reach Space

by iExspee » Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:29 pm

Hello everyone,
Today I reached a little into space by using my tnt machine, this machine takes 4 tnt every use, I made a tnt cannon on Single Player too, this one can actually get you out of the earth and takes around 45 seconds (timed) from take off until landing (you will die on landing unless you fall into water) (usually you would be blown so far out of the map you will die from reaching kreatious border) the tnt cannon I made on Single Player took around 3-4 hours to make (part copied from a youtube video) I am going to try build this cannon on Kreatious, I will need around 450 Tnt for one trip and also need around 1000 Obsidian for infinant amount of use. I will be gathering / buying tnt from players around the server, trust me this Tnt cannon that will shoot me up into space will be worth it, and I think we will break the world record in the world for being the first server to build a lagit 450 slot tnt cannon machine that will shoot people up to space. All of the space mission will be featured on film (my camera).
But why I am I saying this on Projects? well, others can feel free to help, To make the base of the cannon its about 20x20 so we need to clear some land, but I also want this to look like a space centre so we will need to clear around 50x50 land. I would also need to collect LOTS of tnt and obsidian for this trip. If this goes succesfully then we will break an actual minecraft record for the first server to make a 450 slot tnt cannon LAGIT!

Please comment and reply below to help clear out some land and donate. You will have to ask me online to donate.

Ps - We will be doing this in the desert, we will need to rain disruptions during the project, also the land its generally flatter there.

Thanks for reading this post, bai for now
Roses are red, violets are blue, Kiwis are stupid, Aussies own you.
iExspee
iExspee
Resident

Re: First person to reach Space

by hommelgardigan » Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:59 am

That sounds awesome, and I'd be really surprised if it worked
I would donate tnt but I recently donated it all to oreland so I cant.
Id love to be there when you blast off, so pm me when the magic happens
Also..... its easy to make a 450 slot cannon, but if every cannon does a part to launch you that would be amazing.
Love the idea and hope you suceed
BLASTOFF!
I Am The Chef Of Building
hommelgardigan
Resident

by GoldenGuy45 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:56 am

...wouldn't you just die from the explosion from the tnt? and... i dont think you should build it in the desert... lol, maybe in a flatish area of a forest. and if it starts to rain then have a vote started for it to stop. but, if you find a really good spot to build this in, i would love to help.
Everything starts, with an idea
GoldenGuy45

by PureBoTheBuilder » Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:39 pm

^^ I watched you go boom :D.
I am purely just me, but in the end we all go into the same box

Jinga Chao Chao
PureBoTheBuilder
Forum Moderator

by follet8 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:20 pm

I'm sad, all i watched you do is go boom, without seing you go up into the air. :cry: just seing you go boom... If only i was there when you succeeded. :(
follet8
Resident

by iExspee » Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:24 pm

Roses are red, violets are blue, Kiwis are stupid, Aussies own you.
iExspee
iExspee
Resident

by jbige7 » Thu May 10, 2012 2:09 am

Trust me, it's impossible to get into space (in mc) without any mods
-Jordan
jbige7

by jack_addy » Thu May 10, 2012 3:36 pm

jack_addy

by Npatterson10 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:45 am

proud brony and creator of the mach10 fan fic which can be found here http://nathanielpatterson.imgur.com/ sorry for bad spelling and bad grammar
Npatterson10

by haydob » Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:09 am

nothing is impossible especially if you have lots TNT
haydob

Next

Return to Projects