Community Gold Farm

The place for project threads.

Community Gold Farm

by lil_FROWNF » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:33 pm

Hello There!!!

I was thinking about how we had a public enderman farm and I thought that we could maybe Make a public gold farm where anyone could go to it and farm some gold If they wanted they could sell it or they can keep it do built with. Now i understand that this will affect a lot of the people that have build private gold farms to sell there gold for dias but I think that a public one would be a Great addition to the already great kreatious server :D

This will take a Tremendous ammount of work and obisidian but if everyone want to help then it should not be that bad...

The location for PGF(Public Gold Farm) will be on the outskirts of my town lil_Vill it will have 2 stories up and
2 stories down for a total of 4 stores or 92 blocks high and about 150 wide almost double what Im_So_Horribad
Has... Again All donations are accepted and appreciated Those who are Generous donators will receive special permissions that non donors will not have Still thinking what those will be HOWEVER they will be worthwhile (Probably unlimited access to smite 5 looting 3 swords)

Give me your thoughts on this weather they be good or bad

Thx
lil_FROWNF

lil_FROWNF
Donor

Re: Community Gold Farm

by TheKielEnforcer » Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:56 pm

For the gold farm the best option would probally be "The Donut" made by Snowcrash. Just a suggestion.
How can you be sure that you never miss your target? Shoot first, and whatever you hit, call it your target.- Anonymous
TheKielEnforcer
Resident

by emosewa6 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:53 pm

I think I found "The Donut" by Snocrash. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBLEbJ9ozRA
emosewa6
Resident

by TheKielEnforcer » Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:55 pm

Yeah that's it.
How can you be sure that you never miss your target? Shoot first, and whatever you hit, call it your target.- Anonymous
TheKielEnforcer
Resident

Return to Projects