[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - Frontier Village Project

Frontier Village Project

The place for project threads.

What would you help with?

Scouting
No votes
Building
33%
Donating
67%

Total votes : 3

Frontier Village Project

by Jbss11 » Sun May 03, 2015 3:26 am

Hello everyone, I have recently gotten back into Minecraft after a break, and I realized that I have nothing really to do. I have a base to build, but building that for months straight has really taken its toll on me. So, I decided that I would try and build a town. Now, I think I know what you're thinking, that there is already enough towns and that most of them get started and never get finished. Which, for the most part, is true. But what is unique about this village that I plan to build, is that it is based of a village in a game. During my break, I played through several other games, one of them was Xenoblade Chronicles for the Wii. In that game, there is a village that is inhabited by a bunch of little puffballs called Nopon. Their village is in a gigantic tree, and instead of going for a large base with no verticality, they specifically designed their base for the verticality. Now, that is what I want to do. I want to set out and accomplish this task. Now, I need your help. I need people to help build, scout out locations, and donate towards the project. Each of these "helpers" will be honored in some way, either by an exclusive housing location or just a sign. For builders, I need people that can build giant trees. Now, when I mean giant, I mean giant. I have attached some screenshots of the village for you to look at. I need scouts, people that can go out, and look for a jungle area that is fairly large and is uninhabited, this is arguably one of the most important jobs. I also need donations, I need everything from food and dirt, to jungle wood and leaves (those two are the most important). So, I thank you for helping me and reading this article. Screenshots below. Thank you, Jbss11!

LINKS TO IMAGES.
http://xenoblade.wikia.com/wiki/Frontie ... _entry.jpg
http://xenoblade.wikia.com/wiki/Makna_F ... Forest.jpg
Jbss11
Resident

Re: Frontier Village Project

by Striped_Panda » Sun May 03, 2015 5:38 pm

Where can I donate ?:) I'd be glad to help out, just need to know where to drop off items.
Striped_Panda
Donor

by Jbss11 » Sun May 03, 2015 10:06 pm

Last edited by maxmmm1501 on Mon May 04, 2015 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Double posting
Jbss11
Resident

by maxmmm1501 » Mon May 04, 2015 11:52 pm

maxmmm1501

by Jbss11 » Tue May 05, 2015 12:23 am

Jbss11
Resident

by TheKielEnforcer » Fri May 08, 2015 9:53 pm

Lucky! I've always wanted to play that game... :D :(
How can you be sure that you never miss your target? Shoot first, and whatever you hit, call it your target.- Anonymous
TheKielEnforcer
Resident

by Jbss11 » Wed May 13, 2015 8:39 pm

Jbss11
Resident

by Jbss11 » Wed May 13, 2015 8:40 pm

Update #2: Hey everyone, we found a location!!! Head here if you want to help build and or donate!
Cords: X:8339 Z:9580
Jbss11
Resident

by sciphis » Thu May 21, 2015 11:58 pm

You basically want to build Home Tree from avatar? Sounds cool. Either way, I'd be willing to help with building or donations.
sciphis

by TheKielEnforcer » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:03 pm

I'd be glad to help now if you still need it. I should be on more often because of the summer.
How can you be sure that you never miss your target? Shoot first, and whatever you hit, call it your target.- Anonymous
TheKielEnforcer
Resident

Return to Projects