Pandora Subway System

The place for project threads.

Pandora Subway System

by iExspee » Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:52 pm

Many people are organizing to build a subway system on Pandora. The subway system will start at spawn and will branch off in four different directions. On a given direction there will be sub-directions which will lead to your base. Each of the four directions will be different colours and each of the sub-directions will be personal choice, as you're the one building the sub-direction tunnel. The subway system will be at y=20, this is due to the deep oceans going upto 40 blocks deep, and keeping the subway flat is essential.

(If you didn't get that)
There are four tunnels at spawn, you take the green tunnel (for example) and then you turn down a sub-direction tunnel 500 blocks later to get to your base.

Tunnels will be able to accommodate as many people as they like. Some tunnels are going to be more biased and less/more crowded then some due to oceans and unpopular biomes.

If you would like to pre-purchase a tunnel you can by filling out the following (99% chance of getting accepted but still interesting to see who's in the tunnel).

Keep in mind that:
North = Green
East = Blue
South = Red
West = Yellow

IGN:
Coordinates:
Tunnel colour:
Donate?:

There will not be any cost to purchase your tunnel, but you are encouraged to donate to the hub and the digging of the tunnel. Items in particularly needed are:

Glowstone
Hardened Clay
Blue, red, yellow and green dye
eff V pickaxes and shovels

If you want to help with this subway system you are more than welcome to. This is a long term project, but hopefully can be accomplished by the new year.

Thank you and hope you get your spot...they will fill up fast.
Last edited by iExspee on Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Roses are red, violets are blue, Kiwis are stupid, Aussies own you.
iExspee
iExspee
Resident

Re: Pandora Subway System

by spinner64 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:50 pm

IGN: spinner64
Coordinates: x-9465 z-14053
Tunnel colour: It depends on the coordinates of the pandora spawn. Or will it be at NC spawn?
Donate?: Yes, I have a mesa biome in /mine and upon receiving coordinates will very gladly help with the Pandora subway system!
Last edited by spinner64 on Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
spinner64
Resident

by SilEsper » Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:56 am

Rails in Pandora? O.O Count me in.

IGN:
Coordinates: 14790, 10528
Tunnel colour: Blue (place is at eastern edge of pandora)
Donate?: Mesa biome in /mine and rails

What elevation will it be at?

In case anyone was wondering, the borders I've found for Pandora are:
x 14999-15000 east
z 4999-5000 north
SilEsper
Resident

by iExspee » Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:18 am

Update:
You can start work on your tunnel now. There will be a board at the hub to say who is in what tunnel. Also people name's who are in a given tunnel will have their names along with others in a personal chest. Be sure to dig your tunnel at y=20.

You may cross over another person's tunnel if so, because that person was there first, you need to build either over/under their tunnel.
Roses are red, violets are blue, Kiwis are stupid, Aussies own you.
iExspee
iExspee
Resident

Return to Projects