SKYSCRAPER= probably gonna be sold with my town

The place for project threads.

SKYSCRAPER= probably gonna be sold with my town

by calcalkid2000 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:55 am

i know almost everyone has heard me yelling in /me CAN SOMEONE PLZ DONATE/SELL ME A TON OF STONE BRICK! well i have had a lot of people ask me why, and this is why first, i need it for my town walls, second i am making a giant 180 block high skyscraper, i did the math and with everything it takes over 300 stacks :shock: :shock: :shock: (dont try to do the math becuz there are too many things to take into account) yeah, people in my town will be able to rent floors in it. well i am selling my town and thats part of it so hopefully i will get a good price, if you can plz donate SANDSTONE or even diamonds! i am VERY low on diamonds!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by calcalkid2000 on Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
calcalkid2000

Re: SKYSCRAPER

by pyrusbrawler30 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:10 am

Ithink you screwed up your math..... by looking at the outside, that is not nearly as large as the city i'm making, and it's HUGE!!!! the city WALLS need over 300 stacks.... just saying i think you miscalculated... :|
pyrusbrawler30
Resident

Re: SKYSCRAPER

by calcalkid2000 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:17 am

including my town walls? i am planning on making over 5 more huge sections bigger than the ones i already have and also did u include the outer stairwell? and the floors for the skyscraper?
calcalkid2000

Re: SKYSCRAPER= probably gonna be sold with my town

by zuko135 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:57 pm

ill buy ur town, how much?
ImageImage
zuko135
Resident

Return to Projects