Why should we keep Kreatious up?

Anything that doesn't relate to Kreatious goes here

Why should we keep Kreatious up?

by sxkfrvr » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:02 pm

Comment below why you want to keep Kreatious up?
Remember to vote kids!
sxkfrvr
Administrator

Re: Why should we keep Kreatious up?

by Im_So_Horribad » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:02 pm

no
Im_So_Horribad
Veteran

by Kassu233 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:06 pm

also, no.

happy april fools day every1
Last edited by Kassu233 on Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Kassu233
Resident

by korpi93 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:07 pm

Viva la revolución!
Last edited by korpi93 on Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
korpi93

by ShadyVale » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:10 pm

Kreatious has been a second home to me.
I've met some really great people here....and Ace :D
I certainly would like to see it keep going forever, but understand if it can't

I wish you all the best with your future endeavors.
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." -The Doctor
ShadyVale

by javid74 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:24 pm

I Haven't been on for nearly as long as some of the other great people here, but you can get the gist of how great and compassionate everyone can be here. The minute you log on, everyone welcomes you like family, and give you all the resources you need. In 2011, all of the general posts were "We need donations" because if not, the server would shut down. That changed as zerg got a stable job and was able to fund the server. We thought it was all over. but no, here comes bankrupcy again, the looming monster that killed countless businesses and servers such as our own. I look at these amazing people, not those trashy kids (although I can't say much since i'm 14.) that troll whoever come on, but real people, and tears sting my eyes. We have created so much, had so much fun, and to be honest, these 171.56 hours that I have spent here have been some of the best of my life. On new years 2014, I had a blast with 2 friends. I remember that 1 hour as the 4th best of my life. And to what has happened to it now? It will go to hell. And many good people will not have the best server, anymore. I look at this and ask, who made it? 1 word comes to my mind. zerg. This man has created the best server alive, and to that i congratulate him. Then i roundhouse kick my TV, and why? because this man, who has created so much, and to all of US who have too, are not in society's favorite group! Money is the only thing that will keep this server running, right? To Hell With That! These people are the only thing that has kept it running, so why cant we, these people, still keep it running?! well, the answer is simple. WE CAN! I shall donate as much as I can, and I hope everyone else does too. Otherwise, we would have made the most terrible mistake, and lost one of the most awesome creations. ~Javid.
javid74

by sciphis » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:45 pm

In my eyes, Kreatious should not be taken down if possible because it is a unique community that you cannot find anywhere else. I've been on a lot of servers but I keep coming back to Kreatious because the people here care about me and I care for them back. The people on Keratinous are kind and courteous (including badnicks). The game itself is fair and uniquely tuned to our style of playing. I find Kreatious a place to escape the stress of work and school. Please don't destroy this community. I know that this idea that Kreatious being taken down in the next week or two is just a joke but this post is directed to any time in the future. I don't care what decisions you make as long as you do not disband this community.
sciphis

by SidneyJ4611 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:12 pm

Kreatious Is like a diamond in my eyes, No 100000000000x diamonds in my eyes. It is a great server and the only like survival vanilla server out there and it is wonderful to play with friends and make new friends im gonna donate as long as we can so I can to help out zerg. Zerg if you read this please don't shut it down I have many great memorys on here and made lots of new great friends!

But I understand if you cant keep it up but im praying it will I will always love you guys forever and always no matter whats going to happen! <3

~Sidney
SidneyJ4611
Resident

by Dub_Sauce » Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:00 pm

Because its a place where some people actually use it for survival with friends
Dub_Sauce

by 007coolcube » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:04 am

Want my honest opinion? kreatious has had its 15 seconds of fame. We all seem to hide behind the lie that our staff are the best, but they're not. In reality they're terrible. Neko and I used to say 'Give it 6 months and the server will be gone', as you can see, its still here. But the problems still persist that it did 6 months ago when we said that. Yes, shady is right, kreatious is like a second home, but whatever comes next isn't as much of a shock as it would of been 2 years ago.
What can I say? I'm a cool cube.
007coolcube
Veteran

Location: New Zealand, where you're not gonna get hit by a nuke.

Next

Return to Off-Topic