[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - Favorite Video Game???

Favorite Video Game???

Anything that doesn't relate to Kreatious goes here

Favorite Video Game???

by modded_pizza » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:56 pm

What's your favorite video game or video game series?
It can be on any system from handheld to old consoles to epic computer games :P
What makes it good?
Is it the graphics, gameplay, story, controls, audio and or music, etc.
Give some description then just yelling out: MINECRAFT!!!!!!! Fudgen ofcoarse!

Lets start :D

(Sry I ramble and go in slight depth with my stuff so feel free to just skip mine down below)

My favorite game is....... not minecraft (say what modded! Everyones favorite game has to be this one) but still rocks put as my second fav game ;) . My fav game is actually a slightly old 2010 game by Nintendo: metroid other m. I'm a big fan of the metroid series enjoying the story and game play the most part. Unlike the other metroid games I enjoyed how other m was different. It was mostly in third person like Nintendos other series Zelda. Being back this aspect like the older metroid games gave a good feeling that Nintendo wanted the game to not completely change from its old ways unlike the newer FPS metroid prime games even though it still kept a part of the FPS aspect in metroid other m. Another thing that made the game become my favorite was that gameplay. Most metroid fans say its to different and awkward, I say it's outstanding. It wasn't like the old games where it was completely shoot the target you see. The game gave a more heart pounding and realistic feel. Giving the ability to shoot down your targets and having the decision to either jump out of the way or quickly point your wii remote at the sensor to switch to first person view and quickly fire a missile and nock your foe back and quickly switch back and charge at him giving a lethal strike (if you know what that it). The producers (project m) threw in so much; giving spectacular graphics on such a crappy console (at least what I saw on it), a orchestrated sound track, amazing story that could bring you in , amazing controls, and beautiful cinematics. I would give this game a full 10 out of 10 only if they gave more of the exploration aspect in metroid other m like the previous metroid gems. And there you have my favorite game and its basic review.

(typed this on ipod dont judge!)
Last edited by modded_pizza on Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ctzn?! i think not :I
modded_pizza

Re: Favorite Video Game???

by briley0407 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:23 pm

TF2 (TEAM FORTRESS 2) Go keel people as scout
^steam account friend me C:
briley0407

by pyrusbrawler30 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:07 pm

Personally my favorite game is Mario Kart: DD

1st game i ever played, and in my opinion, it's the best of the series. (entertainment wise(ds had terrible graphics, wii was too easy, and 7 was just odd.))
pyrusbrawler30
Resident

by Nahuda » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:11 pm

Green is the prime color of the world, and that from which its loveliness arises.
My favorite color is green. :3
Nahuda

by briley0407 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:33 pm

^steam account friend me C:
briley0407

by zuko135 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:37 pm

I actually have no favorite game, I just like every game I have at the same level, but I hate the rest at different levels
ImageImage
zuko135
Resident

by X_Kyro_X » Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:59 pm

Probably my favorite games (console) were a lot of co-op/multiplayer games (starting at the GameCube)
They include TMNT(the 2-disc one), SSBM, Nickelodeon heroes, Naruto:Clash of the Ninja(all of them), and SSBB
There was also BF3 and MW3, but it eventually bored me.
For the computer, I'd say a few games from Steam (such as TF2), and a good few individuals such as Halo:CE and LoL
Some may not be the best for others, but I basically grew up with these games lol.
X_Kyro_X
Veteran

by modded_pizza » Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:26 pm

Woohoo Zelda and mario kart are both great games :D
ctzn?! i think not :I
modded_pizza

by Phantomboy7 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:48 pm

Probably a tie between Journey and Portal (not the second one)
Journey: beautiful game, amazing multiplayer idea, short and sweet
Portal: humorous, great puzzles, not too long (unlike portal 2)

The strangest thing about these games is, I've never played either XD.
Phantomboy7

by ChubbyPikachu25 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:20 am

The Legend of Zelda : Twilight Princess, Black Ops 2, Skyrim, Portal ( Both ), and any RPG or MMO.
Last edited by ChubbyPikachu25 on Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ChubbyPikachu25
Resident

Next

Return to Off-Topic