HAPPY CHINESE/LUNAR NEW YEAR!

Anything that doesn't relate to Kreatious goes here

HAPPY CHINESE/LUNAR NEW YEAR!

by X_Kyro_X » Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:47 am

A little late, but what the title says. Today is basically the new year for some cultures (such as mine :D)
If you don't know yet, the chinese new year is based on the phases of the moon (hence also called the lunar new year)
And uhh....yeah xD
X_Kyro_X
Veteran

Re: HAPPY CHINESE/LUNAR NEW YEAR!

by aceflamingo23 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:54 am

Yeah China sounds like a great culture, in China they kill babies if you have more than one or a girl/sarcasm :roll:
aceflamingo23

Re: HAPPY CHINESE/LUNAR NEW YEAR!

by follet8 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:41 am

Happy chinese new year! fireworks everywhere.... noisy fireworks, got to scare all those evil monsters away... can't sleep with all that noise. but that doesn't matter... all those pretty fireworks! i'm missing all that right now, i'm somewhere else, away from all that... hope no building burns down like last year :/ a truck carrying fireworks already blew a bridge a week or so ago. no cars on the streets :D no trafic jam! HURRAY! everybody is probably back in the countryside with their families to have a good time. train stations are full,airports too. tickets on the internet are all sold out within 10 seconds... it's... VERY hard to get out of a city. but all that doesn't matter because i'm not there. YUP, happy chinese new year!
follet8
Resident

Return to Off-Topic