[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - It's been a long road coming...

It's been a long road coming...

Anything that doesn't relate to Kreatious goes here

It's been a long road coming...

by iExspee » Wed May 23, 2012 1:07 pm

Hi everyone, I just want to create a speech on my time on Kreatious now coming up to my 1 year anniversary. There are a lot of players I want to thank for my time being on Kreatious, thought the toughest and funniest? Is that a word? anyway back to speech, some parts have been hard and some have been really fun.

A lot of stuff has happened in a year on the server, most were fun but some were really upsetting such as the October server split.

So I am going to write a message to some of my most closest friends on the server. Don't be disappointed if your name isn't on there and I know you well, this is just a message I really need to thank certain players for.

Neko92 - Neko, I wouldn't of been were I am today if it wasn't for you and your sex jokes, you have to love them don't ya? Haha anyway Neko, you have taught me so much of this server I never knew. If you didn't exist then most things wouldn't in my book. Thanks so much for the help and see ya in the future.

Irish_Ninja - Irish, you are one if not the most mature player on the server, you are so helpful and enjoyable to play with, on the server, in fact, I get nervous around you because you know so much and I don't want to embarrass myself so I pretend I am all fancy and grammar freak when I am with you... Without a doubt Irish, you will go far in your life. I will see you too on the server and continue to be scared and freak out when you come on.

TheZaqwsxz - Zaq, I still remember when you first joined the server, at first I thought you were just another casual noob who was just going to grief when you first got on after a couple of hours. But look were you are now... I mean you have proven to yourself that you were the quickest person to get Veteran in Kreatious history. I mean that's an achievement, admittedly you can be immature, but that is just my zaqqypoos isn't it? Haha, keep up with the great work zaq and continue to be good to players even when they are pissing you off, I know I am not to good at that...

More special thanks to...
Harshlife, Malandrix_Bunny, Purebothebuilder, h1wilson, 007coolcube, McCoy1996, Arjan_M, Kierancocian, veilain, sonicff7, ric914, Cruiserman & Zeenoo.

Special message to Zerg - Dear Zerg, I don't know how I can thank all these players without thanking you... I wouldn't even know these people if it wasn't for you, I know you have been quite inactive lately, but I just wanted to give and shout out a big thanks... Where ever you go in your life will be good, just make sure you don't end up on the streets with someone as good with computers as you. If you were to create a computer company you should call it Kreatious Computering btw... Just seriously zerg, on behalf of everyone on kreatious we say thanks for what you have done...

All to you who have not got this message I am not leaving kreatious btw, I am just saying thanks!

-aquad1
Roses are red, violets are blue, Kiwis are stupid, Aussies own you.
iExspee
iExspee
Resident

Re: It's been a long road coming...

by jack_addy » Wed May 23, 2012 2:23 pm

*sniffle* this speech was.... beautiful. *sniffle*

jack_addy

by 007coolcube » Wed May 23, 2012 8:01 pm

I wuv u too Aquad even tho we can get on each others bad side
What can I say? I'm a cool cube.
007coolcube
Veteran

Location: New Zealand, where you're not gonna get hit by a nuke.

by cruiserman » Thu May 24, 2012 2:14 pm

I may dislike you from time to time but then I take myself back to the first time I saw you in better aqua trying to help me and shadow I forget what I was mad about. But I know will be with us till the end, though thick and thin. I know you will go far in life too. Well have fun too.
I like tacos. Why you no like tacos?
http://imgur.com/ayVDmPq<< zerg
cruiserman
Veteran

by SonicFF7 » Fri May 25, 2012 11:35 pm

Oh, I <3 you too, Aquad!
The consumption of babies enlighten me.
Spoiler:
Want to see me go down my line of ranks on kreatious, and random games I have? CLICKY

Thanks for the sig, Feir! ^
SonicFF7

by Pokemonguy1999 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:55 am

Pokemonguy1999

Return to Off-Topic