Sky City

Town threads

Sky City

by hommelgardigan » Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:55 am

Hey Everybody!
Me and Possomboy have decided to make a new city called Sky City.
Its basically a giant floating platform and doesnt look like much, but on top its AMAZING! :D
Its located at X= 1213 Z= -325 and is located over the sea so be sure to bring a boat!
We currently have a store, a colloseum, a restaurant and a bank.

Buying a lot/house upgrades you to resident status in our city. This means discounts to colloseum fights, the restaurant and free space in our bank.
This alos gives you free access to our public farm(in progress), and free lessons in the school(also in progress).

We will be having colloseum fights weekly and will be posting the times on a billboard by the entrance to our city. All other important information will also go there.

We currently have only 3 lots taken and there are still 6 already built houses available plus 9 more lots (You may buy two lots and merge them together, however they must not enter other lots than the ones you own)

Prices for everything:
Colloseum admission: Still to be decided, probably around 2-5 iron for residents of the city, 5-10 for everyone else
Restaurant Fee: Around 5 iron, also still to be decided. ( do not complain that the fee is too high, u get both watermelon, bread, chicken and possibly even cake)
Lots cost 15 iron since they come with all those advantages.
Already built houses cost 1 diamond for a two-story, 10 iron for a 1 story

Future projects:
A public farm
A school
More lots
A spleef Arena ( possibly)
And we're currently debating over whether or not to have other people become the gladiators in their own battles, well have to see.

Also: this question is asked frequently, what are the building limits? Technically none, although your building may NOT interfere with others.

If you wish to join please fill out this form below or PM me in-game and ill get u set up.
In-game name:
In-game Hours
Have you been banned before?
If yes, why?
Why do you want to join this city?
Do you have any ideas to make this city better? ( this one is not required)

Hope you enjoy our city!
I Am The Chef Of Building
hommelgardigan
Resident

Re: Sky City

by xD34THxW1SHx » Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:59 am

id love to come i take a all ready built lot for 10 iron and u got a waypoint aswell ill get there when the dynamic map i back up which rode is it closes to aswell??
Death awaits you till the end and forever more...
xD34THxW1SHx

Return to Towns