Geosenge/Portal City

Town threads

Geosenge/Portal City

by TheKielEnforcer » Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:19 pm

So this town has been in the making for a while and I figured that I might as well put it in the forums while I can't get on Minecraft and I have nothing else to do. So this city has a semi-medievil theme and it has one inner ring with small farms, a mayors office, the KEDBS (Kiel Enforcer Demolition and Building Services), Agricultural center, animal pens, and much more and more to come. Then on the outside I want to build an outer wall that goes out by about 40-50 blocks around the whole inner wall and in the outer area will be plots plus my sort of big wool farm. I do have a beacon so if I eventually decide to make it a WP which I think I will take a try at then I can but not anytime in the near future. And if you are wondering "Kiel why did you even put it on forums?" The answer is I need a crap ton of resources mostly being hardened clay, various different types of logs, and a little bit of quartz. I will pay 1 diamond per stack of each of those but I don't need more then 2 or 3 stacks of quartz. So type somethin' up down there if you would like to sell me some of what I asked for. Thanks and take a vote on whether Geosenge or Portal City sounds cooler! (Btw don't ask about plots they aren't available as of today but I'll be sure to post it on this topic when they are) :D 8-)
How can you be sure that you never miss your target? Shoot first, and whatever you hit, call it your target.- Anonymous
TheKielEnforcer
Resident

Re: Geosenge/Portal City

by TheKielEnforcer » Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:28 am

Town comeing along nicely. Here is the progress:
Finished Building Outer Wall
Did part of the terraforming
Took down all of the afk cobble huts and stuff of that kind that was on the outside
Started building houses and stuff on the outaide of the town
Finished all of the interiors and exteriors of the buildings on the inside
Used 3/4 of my diamonds :(

So yeah... Comeing along nicely... 8-) :D ;)
How can you be sure that you never miss your target? Shoot first, and whatever you hit, call it your target.- Anonymous
TheKielEnforcer
Resident

Re: Geosenge/Portal City

by TheKielEnforcer » Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:21 pm

Plots are open if anybody wants one. They are free but I will only allow someone to buy a plot if they have been on for 100+ hours or I know them IRL. This is no knock on anyone I just don't want a lot of trolls in here. Plots are decent size. There are no basements allowed unless you ask premission. No building can be higher then 32 blocks tall. If you would like to do something but it is against the rules just ask me. Thanks for reading! :D :) 8-)
TheKielEnforcer
Resident

Return to Towns