New town, Erevas Isle, a floating city

Town threads

New town, Erevas Isle, a floating city

by Cerberus_Strike » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:40 am

Hello all, just thought I'd post that I've started a town at x:6344 z:10954 and am looking for friendly active players to join. We're hoping to get it to be a waypoint someday and would love it if anyone built a home with us! The town's theme is stone brick, stained glass, and white stained clay as a base. Other materials that match are, carpet, redstone lamps, dirt or grass (for the parks or your garden). We have park like areas that serve as a nexus for the platforms we live on. So far 5 total players live in the town. There is a farm with carrots potatoes wheat and sugar cane below as well as a cow, pig, chicken, and horse farm. We don't have sheep yet, but are working on it! We are about a 15 minute walk from the pandora spawn and everyone on the island is willing to help. Materials to build with and occasionally food and tools are provided by Dragneman and I for no cost, although donations so that we can buy with the webtrade are something we would appreciate if we give you a large amount of items. The rules of the town are clearly stated within the town and very reasonable, such as no griefing or lava. The town is a floating sky island that Dragneman and i built. It comes with a full enchantment table, anvils as well as the farms mentioned. Torches are acceptable and creative structures are encouraged! Please consider joining Erevas Isle!
Cerberus_Strike
Donor

Return to Towns